Friday, February 20, 2009

Spirit Week

It has finally ended with Nordonia Day. The school was basically a sea of green, white, and black.

Physics we had another lab today, we weren't very silly though today.

Math I we got our tests back, I got a B! =D

Delivered a pass to Mr. Cash's class today...man I miss that class...he was such a jerk, I loved it. I think it's because he's really just a nice guy though.

Spanish we learned about demonstrative adjectives.

History class we took the test, even with lack of notes. I thought it was easy though *knock on wood* but a lot of other people kept on saying that they think they failed it.

I know I got one question right at least!

The Supreme Court one! I asked Cyrus after the test. =p

English I played upside down tetris then I donated rice.

=D

430 grains!!

Got home, showered, then watched some TV with Mom. Cyrus came over then and we watch Indian Jones. =)

If the weather is good I'll be going to Jess's party tomorrow!

That's it for now!

More tomorrow! =D

ily.

1 comment:

Sethna said...

Physics lab.. you have to be careful when those are going on. Sometimes there's a lot of stuff on the floor and you can trip.

Mr. Cash Mr. Cash. He is a really nice guy but a terribly sub-par teacher. The stories I've heard from people and my sister... boy oh boy.

I just hope the question meant the United States Supreme Court... the Ohio Supreme Court has a different number of justices, elected, not appointed.

Cyrus came over. Nice kid. :D

Voy a extrañarte este fin de semana.