Monday, February 23, 2009

New Moosic

Three new songs actually. =) Check them oooooout!

During the end of lunch today Mr. Browman was like "4B, or not 4B!" and I was like "Holy crap...that's so lame..."

When I was in the hall walking to English he then said "Come on man, this ain't no party, get to class and don't be tardy!"

I bet he comes up with better rhymes than the cheerleaders!

xD

Today a lot of people kept on coming up to me and going "OMG ASHLEY YOU'RE WEARING GLASSES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!"

I've been wearing glasses since I was 4 people, piiiiiiist, it's nothing new.

o.o

During Spanish today, while we were translation a paragraph, I started having a coughing fit. After it Smith pointed to me and went "Ana! Translate!!" And I looked at the paragraph and then asked her where we were and she looked at me like I was a dumbass and then pointed at somebody else to translate it.

I'm sorry, I can't cough and pay attention to what sentence we're on...

History was awesome. We watched FAMILY GUY.

Mhm, be jealous.

Way better than Saving Private Ryan or Hotel Rwanda (although I enjoyed both films in last year's class).

I have to make Mr. J cookies now because he's having the chappie 13 test on Monday...it's okay though because in the end, I still get the better end of the deal. I get more cookies. =p

Mwuhahahahahahahahahaha.

Art we're making designs for clay bowls. I've got two, we were supossed to have 5 last week. Our whole art class is so far behind. =p

English we took notes. Only a page and a half this time, which is better than her normal 5...

Got home and have been working on homework and talking with Cyrus. I didn't really do anything for my rough draft for English...I typed half a sentence...oh well. I'll get it done tomorrow.

Discovered I forgot to put Spanish 2 on my class list...had to fix that...

Caramel says he feels like shit, I told him he should take a shower and go to sleep. He thinks he has the flu which is bitter sweet because:

A. I didn't give him anything
B. The flu isn't good at all...

That's about it now, Hero's on in 20 minutes!

ily.

2 comments:

Sethna said...

yeah, you'd better not have given him the flu!
;)

I'd probably be farther along in art if I didn't have something else to pay attention to. That's far more interesting than anything that Mayer could possibly concoct.

While you were watching Family Guy, I was participating in germane political discussion about de facto social issues that plague American Society. You're the one that's going to be jealous darling.

Also, I like Broman's rhymes.

First to comment, take that Jackie.

Mel said...

wow that Spanish teacher *shakes fist*

LOL I stole the hurricane thing from ron white. i love him.