Thursday, February 19, 2009

Profile


Name: Supa Ash
Age: 15
Height: Short(ish)
Shoe size: 6 1/2
Occupation: Super Hero

Profile picture ------------------------------>

Oh yeah.

I'm a supa hero!

I also have this urge to dig out the Justice League VHS and watch it. I loved that movie. I still do. But I used to too. =p

I got many compliments on my cap and boxers (which are actually mine and not JJ's).

Oh, wanna know what my power is?!

Dunker Day senses.

While in the office with Jess I was like "Hmm...I feel like it's going to be Dunker Day today..." and she looked at the menu and it was!

Mwuahahahahahahahaha.

Now to train and make myself able to poof dunkers out of thin air...

They're so good....

Spanish class we played a fun new game called Avlancha. Our team lost...but it's okay...the other team didn't get candy anyways. =p

History I spent most of my time taking notes. I got most of section 2 done. I only had a page left. I don't think there was much on it though. Mostly just repeated information from the previous section and how Roosevelt punched his enemies in the face by fixing their problems and getting re-elected.

^-^

6th period was super dee dooper!

xD

English I went in, failed another vocab test, then we went to the IMC lab.

Got home and went to finish my history notes but the online book site wasn't working. It told me to check back later.

So then I worked on Spanish homework and kept checking the online book site and fell asleep. Woke up around 7 (2 hour nap, yippee! -_-) and checked the site again, still not working.

Then it occurred to me that Mr. Johansson's website has power point notes on it from class. So I go onto the site and in big letters it said "ERROR SITE NOT FOUND"

At a glace I could have sworn it said "ERROR, YOU ARE NOW FUCKED" but then I took a closer look.

*headdesk*

I got most of the notes though....and copied down some of the stuff from the handouts to another piece of paper.

Watched Bones with my mom, and then we went outside in the garage to talk. In the end, we came back into the house laughing so hard we were literally crying. It was great. =D

Andrew Bravener posted this in one of his tweets. I think it's pretty amazing.


Courtesy of electricpig, The Sultan's Elephant.

I'd be so scared if I saw that thing in real life though. =p

That's all for now. Gonna keep checking the websites, talk to Cyrus and then if all fails, go to bed. Or at least try. I'm still a bit awake from my nap. I'm sure I can calm down enough though, I'm pretty good at taking a 2-4 hour nap, finishing homework, then going back to sleep.

ily.

1 comment:

Sethna said...

Hi, Me 5 cents.

Please recycle.