Monday, February 2, 2009

Moo...I Dunno...The Creative Juices Just Aren't Flowin'

Today Jessica's sister brought in Irish candy (I call them Irish Ballz) and they were really good. I still have some in a little cookie bag, I'm gonna snack on them in study hall tomorrow. =)

Left my history binder in Spanish, so I'll have to get it tomorrow. We didn't need it today anyways.

Art was...meh...I hate what we're doing...although I'm barely even doing what we're supposed to be doing...

We have to make 24 designs in little squares, and then pick one to scratch out on scratch paper.

All my patterns suck...the ones I finished at least...most of the squares are only half filled...

=/

I had a Cyrus to keep me entertained though. =p

English we had a practice reading OGT. Half assed my way through that.

Writing tomorrow, I don't think I'm gonna do it. It's not like we can combine our extra points from the test.

I'll just write nice notes to the teacher in the extended responses, and bubble in little pictures. =p

Got home, worked out.

So out of shape it makes me wanna cry.

Ryan's workout party this Friday outta be great...

Was on and offline a bit today.

When it was dark out (and have you noticed it's been getting darker later and later?) I slipped on my mega huge Ohio State hoodie, my favorite x-mas slippers, and my fuzzy gloves. Quietly went outside on the porch and climbed up the deck table, and onto the box things we keep the chair cushions in for out there.

After about 20 minutes a little bunny came out from the pine trees near the deck. At first it was trudging through the snow before stopping. I guess it thought "Fuck this" before hippity-hopping across the snow and into the side field.

It made a cool little hippity-hop trail. =p

Saw 3 plains in the air, they almost looked like they were gonna hit each other.

There were weird sounds coming from Nut Boy's barn too. I hope he keeps it heated...that poor horise...

Actually he has 2 I think now....

=/

After about 2 hours I went downstairs to watch Hero's with Dad and now I'm here.

Thinking of faking sick tomorrow. I just want a whole day of quite and sleep. =/

Do you have to retake a practice OGT?

Hmmmm....

ily.

2 comments:

Zhanna said...

i was thinkin the same thing too. i hate wednesdays

Sethna said...

Well I'm glad that I'm good for something.

"Plains" huh?

:P