Monday, June 30, 2008

Postie That Was Supposed To Be Posted Yesterday

Okay, so blogger and my Internet connection was on the fritz yesterday night, so here is what happened Friday:

Zak, my mom, brother and bro's friend Steven and I all went boating! I had so much fun! We all went inner tubing. Zak was too big for the tube so he had to lay on his stomach- which caused him to fall off once. Heh...I'm sorry but it looked funny....

I got some pretty bad sun burn on the top of my legs. It doesn't burn anymore (except when you hit it, and don't even THINK about it at the 4th party) but now the front half of me is tan and the back half of me is kinda tan. Oh well I guess.

Dad says that I'm too fair skinned at that I can't go outside a lot because I might end up like him- he has to get these little patches of skin cancer of whatever burned off at least twice a year. I laughed at him though because this is the dude telling me to be more active and to get outside more. =p

I almost got to meet Zak's mom but MY mom said that I didn't have time because I needed to get home to baby sit my neighbors. I would have had time...SORRY ZAK'S MOM!!! I feel so guilty...

And yes people, i've been going out with Zak for about 2 months and I still haven't met his mom...

And no people, I'm not going to celebrate us being together every month of our relationship. I don't do that whole thing. To me, if you celebrated every month it's like saying: "OMFG WE MADE IT 3 MONTHS! LETS SEE IF WE COULD LAST UNTIL 4!!!" O.O Half a year or a year of togetherness is more than enough to celebrate.

And no zak, I don't expect you to remember the date you asked me out- you're a guy, I wouldn't expect that =p *cough* although it was 4/29 *cough*

=)

Anyways, baby sitting was fine until we went down into the basement. Ya see, they have this little inflatable bouncing thing there and when Gretta (5 years old) went to land on her butt Sophie's (3 years old) hand was there and she landed on it. So, Sophie (who I must say kinda wines a lot...no offense Sophe...) started to cry and roll around on the ground of the bouncy thing screaming for her dad. She wouldn't even let me touch her. And I didn't wanna go: "Daddy's gone" because I thought she might think: "Holy shit daddy's dead" so I suddenly blurted out "Um..uh...CANDY! Do you want some candy?!" and she sat right up and went "otay".

-_-

Then when I was putting them to bed Sophie's mattress cover slipped off and she hit her hip on the edge of the bed and started at the crying again. So I was all "um...oh jeez...sophie..um...BEAR, look at mr. bear here! ha ha ho ho he he...." and she stopped grabbed the bear stuck her thumb in her mouth and fell asleep.

again,

-_-

During dinner Gretta told me that Sophie didn't want me to baby sit- =( - but she did now. Fat chance, I think that girl has it in for me. At least Gretta loves me =)

Well that's Friday, yesterday was okay.

The funeral place smelled weird and it was a long line so we were there awhile. Tim (my aunt's dead brother) looked really weird, I mean he looked liked a poorly made doll. Turns out he was a Harly Davidson motorist person, so he was gonna be buried in a Harley coffin and in his Harley leather jacket. He was only 47 I think.

After the funeral we got ice cream, and then me and my dad went to shoot nine up at Windmill Lakes. My drives were awesome, but the rest of my game sucked after hole 3...I didn't even keep score after that. I was so angry I cried too....I haven't played that bad in awhile...

To cheer me up my dad took me to the Winking Lizard- on the way there I saw a rainbow!! I 'broke the law' and went in with now shoes. When we sat down my dad spotted a pretty waitress with a hot backside (he was looking at it, that's how I know...I'm not going AC/DC on you guys...) and he was like: "I'm looking forward to dinner." Then she walked away and two minutes later this fat ugly chick came up and waited our table. XD

The look on his face was classic! When she left to get our food, I turned to him and went: "Well jeez don't look so disappointed" and he blew his straw wrapper at me. =p

Got home and JJ tried to train me at Brawl...I suck lol, but I almost beat him ONCE. I believe I was Pit that time. Went upstairs and tried to upload the vids but of course my connection was crappy so I talked to Ryan and Peaches instead and then went to bed.

Work is okay today. Kris went home sick, he looked awful. It's raining really hard now.

ily.

No comments: