Saturday, June 7, 2008

Nice Out

It was pretty nice outside today, only about 88, and it didn't seem as humid as yesterday.

Spent most of the day playing runescape and stuff then Dad took JJ and Me to Penelope's (a restaurant run by a Greek woman named Penelope (athough you'd never get that idea)) and she made us her famous pizza. It wasn't like a regular pizza, there wasn't any red sauce, more like cheese and topping and spices. I liked it! JJ ever tried pizza too! That's like the only thing he doesn't like....lol.

After that I went and typed a little bit more of chappie 4 (like only a little paragraph...) and then Dad let JJ ride his bike up to Andy L. up by those developments. I was nervous about him going alone, but he is 11 I guess. Dad was all: "Quit worring, when I was in thrid grade I was riding my bike alone all over the place!"

1. When he was in third grade I bet there wern't a bunch of pyhco petifiles running around just waiting for a kid

2. What happened to when he said him and all his FRIENDS would ride around everywhere?

3. He told me he didn't get a bike until he was in 5th grade

Yeah.

Well anyways dad and I took our bikes and went on a 14 mile bike ride. We rode pretty fast, dad said the fastest we went was 27 mph! He has a little thing on his bike that tells you by the way. Also, he took me to this place which he calls the 'enchanted forest' which is like really awesome. The trees are really huge, and it's like something from Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter or something! When we were riding back (since we were riding by the canal) we saw this guy catch this hug fish! You could tell he was really proud of it.

I asked dad if tomorrow he would take me to get new sneakers since all of mine were STOLEN. Grrr...that still get's me mad.... I also need a few more suitable work clothes since I know you can't wear jeans to the office unless working in the wear house. He was like "Sure *angry sigh* you need to go shoot nine too...." Well, it's going to be HOW hot out tomorrow? Above 90 you said? Well fuck that! I'm not golfing in 90+ weather unless I have too. I suggested that I'll go to the range but he argued that "Naaaah it's not the saaaaame nah naaaaah" Yeah, I know that, but at least I'm making an effort to do SOMETHING.

JJ said there was a new Bum Reviews video on Kung Fu Panda, so I'm going to watch that after this. Then play some more runescape. I have over $11,000 now! =D After that going to write more for my book. Dad helped me with some great ideas on what happens in Oregon and some things that could happen to Doc, which aren't too good in her case. DUN DUN DUN.

Zak coming over tomorrow! Mom said he can come for dinner, I'll call an ask him ^-^

I got cinnamon tic tacs! Mmmmmm!

ily.

No comments: