Saturday, June 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary

I just got back from Ashton Varga's sister's Batmitsva. I didn't even wanna go in the 1st place since I don't really like Ashton anymore. The food was bad, and the music wasn't good either. Plus I didn't know anybody there....XP

So I called Zak and talked to him instead =)

Ooooooh yes today many celebrations!

Celebration 1:

DEVLYN IS BACK FROM DC! YAY! I MISSED YOU DEVVY CHAN!!!

=D

Celebration 2:

Golf game. Played my best game EVER today! I shot a 48, and had 2 pars! My distance on the ball was good, and I hit straight too!

Celebration 3:

Happy Anniversary to the blog! 100th blog postie today! Yayz!

=D

Well that's pretty much it. I'm tired, so I'm gonna go to bed.

Erin I read a hell of a lot more of your book, almost done, it's soooooo good.

ily.

2 comments:

rachel said...

uuhh, ash...

and anniversary is a year. you haven't made it to a year yet.

and for some odd reason, your schrives say 95 posts.

not to burst your bubble. =]

DEV'S BACK (!!!!)

yay for golf!

hope to talk to you soon =]

Devlyn said...

I missed you too Ashley-Chan. and now i go to bed lol =P