Thursday, June 26, 2008

Friends!

OMG FINALLY I CAN SEE YOU PEOPLE!!! I'm starting to hate my summer now, it seems like my dad has gotten it focused on work and golf. Next year I'm only gonna work for him for two days.

Anyways, Friday my Uncle invited JJ, his friend, my mom, and me to go boating with him. I asked if I could bring Zak along too and he said yes! Tomorrow is gonna be busy because right after boating i need to race home and get dressed and then go over to the neighbors to baby sit around 5:00.

Good thing Gretta and Sophie are angels. I won't have to do much.

Work was okay I guess, everyone was tired.

My mommy said I could go sleep outside tonight on the porch! Yay's! It's gonna be so cool!

Saturday is Anime Con and I"m sleeping over Rayys!! I can't wait! I'm gonna dress as a French Maid and go as Toa (sp?) from D.N.Angel. Will you guys try to dress up so I don't feel alone in our group?? lol. Nah you don't have to, I really just wanna see what you'd look like as anime people =p

Well I'm actually more tired than I thought. Good night.

ily.

1 comment:

rachel said...

ellie's dressing up in this red litia style dress she has

dev is dressing us as an anime school girl

i'm wearing a gothi-ish style thing, that kinda reminds me of misa misa so i'm bring my death note =p

ed's going as romeo or someone from romeoxjuliet, but i heard that about three months ago, so dunno.

can't wait =]

=pp

ps, it's going to rain saturday =o wear walkable shoes so when you go to eat you'll be okay, but if it's raining too hard, i'll call my aunt and she can drive us.