Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Wow

That's all I can say is wow. The end of this year seems really overwhelming to me. I guess it's because I have a bit of 'growing up' to do. I mean, I'll be joining a sports team soon, later on in the next two weeks I'll have a job; those are pretty big things for me. My summer isn't going to be relaxed anymore that's for sure.

History and Keyboarding exam today. Last night I had a dream I was in Mr. Cash's class and he pointed at me and went "YOU, do 50 push ups!" and I got up to the front of the class saying "How about 100?" Cash goes "Sure...if ya can." I stand up there looking at him for about a minute, and he gets annoyed and goes "Well what are you waiting for?" and I stare at him in the face and go "I'm waiting for you to tell me which hand you'd like behind my back." Oooooh yeeeah if that could happen.

I played tetris and pong during my keyboarding exam and also listened to my Ipod since I had finished my project for it awhile ago. I'm very proud of it.

Ever heard of the band called Papa Roach?

Check out these songs I like by them:

Getting Away With Murder & Forever

I'm still looking for more songs by them, they seem like a good band. Turns out Zak has a few songs by them on his celly!

Rainy today for our last day of school. Sophomores now!! Can't believe that either.

Had to go to the doc's to get my physical form filled out. Turns out I had to get a shot too! =(

Even worse, I need to get a tetanus shot, this other shot, and my mom wants me to get that HPV shot, which is 3 shot you need....three letters...three shots...bleh. I was telling my Uncles Girlfriends daughter, and she got the three HPV shots, and she said they really hurt, and to try rubbing your arm after them, and the pain will go away quicker.

Great.

Devvy chan gets a regular check up tomorrow, good luck!

Went to the calling hours with Devlyn for Ryan's dad. A great man, not only for raising Ryan, but for how strong he was too. It's just, I only can really half believe that he's passed, it just seems like a nightmare, or a sick joke. If you looked at Ryan hard, and I mean really hard because he is a really good actor, you can really see how sad he is. It seemed half weird to me that we were making small talk, but I was making Ryan laugh, or at least it seemed so I kept it up. A few chuckles can help the heart I've heard.

Calling hours was at the funeral home near my house (i can't spell it...). I haven't been there in a while, but I know the place like the back of my hand. 8 family members on my mother's side died in a time span of about 3 months, so it was almost like I lived there for a time. Not to mention other's like my cousin Frank.

After the calling hours my mom had to shop, so I had to go to Giant Eagle with here. Since we were wearing the same little black dresses people were like: "Oh you guys look so cute together!" ^-^

Brian Gerber was there, so we left our parents and walked around the store and talked. It was nice. Now I'm up here in my room. Pretty tired, which is odd because right now it's only 10:22. I guess it's cuz of the rain and everything going on today. I guess I'm gonna hit the sack.

OH YEAH!!! SURPRISE FOR ALL OF YOU TOMORROW!! YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT IT IS!!!! EEEEEEEEEEP I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! =o

=)

nighty night.

ily.

1 comment:

rachel said...

don't worry ashee, i have to get my hpv shots too. you don't have to be alone =p

then agoing, i know i'm getting them, i just dunno when...

hope to see you soon!!