Saturday, June 14, 2008

Relaxing Day

Today I mostly relaxed and helped my mom out with stuff. I forgot to mention it in my other blog posties- at least I don't remember mentioning it- that something has been wrong with my mom's right arm. It started happening Sunday. At first she though she slept on it but as the day wore on we didn't think it was that. Ya see she can't do anything with her hand and arm up to her elbow. Can't grab anything, can really open and close the fingers. She went to the doc's and they said she might have pinched a nerve but other than that they don't really know. It's kind of scaring me, I mean my mom had a stroke and all- could this be an after effect even though she had it when she was 33? It could be from the IV's they put in her arm to when she goes to the ER for her migraines too I guess. We were discussing that reason in the car this evening.

Anyways, more about my day.

I got my grades. When I looked online I hated them but turns out they weren't my final grades! I got all A's and B's except my math grade which was a C (mind you I got it up from an F)! I'm so happy and relieved.

After that I watched CSI and then talked to people online. Zak and I played on runescape then I went upstairs and read The Host (Erin I will finish it eventually- I just read three chapters when I went to bed) and then accidentally fell asleep. Woke up before the pizza guy came though!

Watched more CSI, talked to Zak, then left to watch the storm roll in with my mom on the porch. It was pretty cool.

We went to go to Petities to try and get more flowers but they closed so we went to Wal-Mart instead. I bought a few more shirts, got a new swimmy suit (just a plain black one though, I didn't feel very swimmy suit enthusiastic tonight) and some sexy underwear (and yes I just said that) (and also yes I guess I shouldn't put this up here but that IS what I bought =p).

Mom was hungry so she took me to Wendys and then we sat in the parking lot of Farnachies (spelling?) waiting for the pizza to get made. While we were talking she turned to me and said: "Ashley...I don't mean to sound corny but I really like spending time with you." I really like spending time with her too. I love just sitting in the garage, or in the bedroom (don't even go there) or on the deck and just sit and talk with her. Its really, well, nice.

Got home around 10. I was gonna go back online but for some stupid, unknown reason when I moved the mouse my computer decided to hibernate. I wait but it stayed on the same damn screen- my background but without the icons. I got tired of waiting so went out and watched a few minutes of Nancy Grace with my mom and then went upstairs to bed. Well, not really bed. I listened to Melvin, read more chappie of The Host, tried to sleep, couldn't, listened to Melvin some more, made a note to download bands with the beginning letters of X and Z so I have the whole alphabet of bands on Melvin, made another note to google something, read some more, and now I'm here.

I snuck downstairs to my laptop because for some reason it will connect to the internet but it won't let me get on it. The signal strength is 'Very Good' as it says, it's the same connection I use too. Maybe it's because I connected it down here with the wire. I restarted but it didn't work. I'll try again later I guess.

It's around 1:40 at night now. I have a golf lesson at 3:00 tomorrow with Ross, and then after that Dad and I were gonna shoot 9 if the weather isn't bad.

I think I'm gonna try to add some ocean music to my blog. I really like my summer theme and I've proud of the picture I put up there.

Oh also:

1. Rayy I need some more info about con- remind me to ask you later and I can go by the way.
2. Zak you can't come over Thursday but how about Friday?
3. My schedule for the summer is:
Monday- Work
Tuesday- Golf League and 1:30
Wednesday- Work
Thursday- Usually work now since every week somebody is off
Friday- Free
Saturday- Free
Sunday- Free

I want go outside and sit on the deck...I'll check if the alarm is on.

ily.

No comments: