Monday, June 9, 2008

I'm Only Gonna Say One Thing...

After credits.

How was YOUR Sunday night??

=)

**TODAY**

First day of working for my dad!

Woke up at 6:30 and put on my new pants, new shirt, new socks, and new shoes my dad got me yesterday. Got ready, had a bowl of cereal today (first actual breakfast in like, who knows how long!) and then let the dog out. Dad came out about 7:00 and we talked, watched the weather, and then it was off to the office.

Now, three people work in the offices: Greg, Kris, and my aunt Db. Then in the ware house is: John and Larry. Then my dad is the boss of the apple sauce of the building. My aunt taught me how to scan things, and then double check reports, and then organize them into folders. Then Larry taught me how to file, and I learned how to make shipping labels and stuff in the ware house.

I like working back there the most, I really get along with John and Larry. Plus, I don't get to answer the phones which is something I'm not really that confident in myself in doing to points to me!

Since one of my dad's customers screwed up and order 3 times they sent us free pizza for lunch! It was yummy! After that it was back in the warehouse for the rest of the day. I got 2 calls today too! One from Gina (dad's customer that has been to our house before) and my dad's buddy Gary (who comes over almost every Friday night). They congratulated me and stuff like that.

For the rest of the day I watched TV and played runescape.

Oh and Devvy Chan when you said swimming I thought you meant around 12-2ish, not 4! I can go then if I ask my mommy! =D

That's pretty much it.

Stormed pretty badly for a few then it stopped. Got scarily dark though.

Me tired.

I have golf tomorrow from 1:30-till I dunno how long. My legs ache though, probably from standing all day....

ily.

No comments: