Monday, June 23, 2008

Little Ocean Breeze

As you can hear I finally got ocean wave sounds to play in my background. Yayz I guess.

Haven't exactly been in the greatest of moods lately. Been very out of it today too.

Didn't get much sleep last night. Kept waking up until around 5 i decided to just get up. I'm really tired. I hope I get enough sleep for golf tomorrow.

Larry noticed my mood today. He asked what was wrong, and I said nothing why, and he said I kept staring all sadly into space a lot. I guess I was.

My confidence level seems to have dropped down to a little line. I've noticed I'm not really eating much either. Like, I had a small bowl of soup for breakfast (shut up we ran outta milk so I couldn't have my fruit loops) and a large fry and that's it. My mom was all up to getting me something from Wendys, which I'm usually begging her to get me fast food (and I love Wendys), but I just didn't care and I wasn't hungry.

*sigh*

I had 2 cheesy sticks left over from pizza hut Friday.

Wrote more of my story, now all i gotta do is type it. I'll try and get to that later on tonight or something....

oh, I guess one good thing happened today. Ya know that snickers song from the commercial?? This one? I downloaded it from limewire and put it to my Ipod. =)

There's a smile!

Ummmm weird question, anyone know any dark, gothic, emo, rap, scream-o, techno, club music??

Yeah.

I need it for another book i'm planning to write. I'd like the music to be in an Asian language, and it to match what you would dance to at a dirty vampire night club. And also there doesn't have to be lyrics. I looked up on AOL radio and i've heard some songs from the genre Trance that I like. Maybe look there for ideas?

Thanks for the help.

ily.

2 comments:

Devlyn said...

i know quite a bit of emo music, why? and whats the matter? you know i am here if you ever need anything.

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.