Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Boolaloop...

not in a good mood now.

1. laptop keeps fucking freezing on me
2. writers block
3. Devvy chan is away =( (but that's okay devvy lol)
4. My back is killing me from work today
5. I still need to take a shower
6. it's the longest day of the year today so it's gonna last longer
7. It's not Friday yet

Alright alright fuck...let's think about positives....

1. Had Wendy's for lunch
2. had really good steak that mom made for dinner
3. i got to talk to Zak today
4. um...

yeah...that's all I can think of.

Yesterday Rayy, Zak, Sami, Elli, Ed, Jason, and me all went and saw Zohan. Only had a bit of after credits after. Zak wanted to do it during the movie but I dunno call me old fashion but I don't like to do that stuff unless we're alone. I mean, also, if Jackie and Ryan were making out I'd tell them to get a room, we don't need to have you swapping spit while we're trying to eat popcorn ya know? He's coming over for like 10 hours Friday though so yayz.

It was cold today, I had to wear a jacket in the warehouse for the morning.

Vampire Knights episode 11 was good. Getting another idea for a book, but it hasn't totally bloomed yet. Cuz it kinda ya know, needs a plot. I'm getting my ass in gear for Search and Destroy don't worry. I really wanna type the ending.

*sigh* that's all for now I guess.

um...anybody wanna give me a free hug? I need one today.

1 comment:

rachel said...

for a tepmprary second, i had forgotten what after credits were so i'm just reading "zak wanted to do it in the theather"so i'm all ... *goes back to re-read* ohhhh

*HUGS*