Friday, June 6, 2008

Par-tay!

Woke up at 7:30 this morning, since it was already and ungodly 88 degrees outside and waaaay humid, and went to the range with JJ. I guess I did good, need to work on my distance though, dad says Ross (my golf coach-like guy) will help me with that. My longest drive (golf term, DRVIE- ball hit with the big club =p) was about 175 (yards)....I want to get it to 200 (yards)or more...maybe I need to work out more? I think it's more controlling the golf swing though....

Anyways, called mom and when she picked us up from the range was was ranting about how she was home for about 3 minutes and we called, and how these roads were closed, and wasting gas and stuff. I told her at the house that she should wait in the parking lot because it'll be short but she was like "Nooooo I need to be home for when Jackie (cleaning lady) gets heeeeere"

.......

*sigh*

Cut the grass, then played runescape, IMed, and did other random things on the Internet. After about awhile I was tired of computer so I went downstairs and watched The Incredibles.

SAMI'S PART-TAY WAS AWESOME!!!

We all swam in the pool, ate pizza, swam some more, and then threw stuff in the fire to make it go WHOOSH really high! =)

I think everyone liked my hair too. When we dropped Ryan off his mom was waiting in the grauge, and she noticed and said she liked it. =) Thanks again Ryan's Mom!

Oh yeah I almost forgot! When Ryan tipped the floatie over I went flying into Rayy and kicked her left boob, and I promised to put this in here: Sorry Rayy's left boob! =p

Devvy chan didn't bring a swimmy suit because it was that time of the month, and she though she couldn't go swimming. After soaking her in her clothes she just gave up and then jumped in with us, so that was fun.

When I got home mom told me that she had a fun outfit for me that she bought at wal mart and I was like "ooooooh!" She got me this cute top with happy bunny and a whole bunch of stuff on it, and these shorts with a Sesame Street character on them! I love them sooo much. Methinks I'll wear it when Zak comes over Sunday. =)

Speaking of Zak, I hope he likes THE SURPRISE. I don't think he'll mind, it's already happened and you can't change it.

Tired now, methink's I'm going to go straight to bed, I listened to my Ipod a few time's today anyways while on the computer.

ily.

No comments: