Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Okay Day

It was an okay day I guess. The weather was nice.

I woke up, played a game of Mario Party 8, went online, then went to golf. I was all excited because I felt like I was going to play a good game. Fuck that feeling I think I sucked. I shot a 52. My mom and dad were all like: "Well it's only 4 strokes more than Saturday nah nah." and that's my point! I sucked from Saturday! And Saturday, I played on a Pro course, KENT STATE'S course, and I do better on that then that piece of shit Shawniee Hills?? Stupid.

I came home and just kinda laid in my bed with the blanket over my head for awhile before spending the next 4-5 hours online and stuff. I went outside on the deck and typed up more of chappie 4 but of course it's not finished yet. I've got fucking writers block now.

The humming bird flew around one of the flowers again today and after that I went inside and now I'm here. I need to clean my room before tomorrow because stupid Jackie (cleaning lady) is coming. *sigh* I guess I'll take a shower tomorrow morning before work. Which means I need to get up a half hour earlier. *double sigh*

Oh, and speaking of work, guess what.

Ya know how I said I love to work in the ware house (even though the stupid people mixed up the parts) and that I actually feel wanted more in there than the office and I love to hang out with John and Larry?? Well, SOMEBODY told John that if I have nothing to do in the ware house that I HAVE to go back and be in the offices up front. So, I just sit around feeling all guilty that I have nothing to do while the other guys are working and waiting for Kris to get annoyed and go: "Is there anything you need to do in the ware house?" Which is like, the most stupidest question in the world. Of course I don't have anything to do in the ware house, that's why I'm sitting my ass up here doing nothing!

I mean, if I had nothing to do in the ware house, or the offices up front and least talking to John and Larry in the back was somewhat productive. Not staring at the fax machine hoping it would spit out something to give to Kris or Greg, or waiting for the phone to ring so I was occupied for a few seconds.

Monday I decided to clean out the supply closet during my 'nothing time'. I took everything out and even WASHED IT OUT. But, in the end there was still nothing for me to do, because I'm saving putting everything back in for tomorrow. Don't know what the fuck I'll do Thursday though.

I don't wanna go up to my dad and be all: "Naaaaaaah do i really have to work thursdaaaaaaaay?? I really have nothing to dooooooo aaaaaaall the tiiiiiiime." Cuz

1. he'll yell at me
2. he'll yell at the people in the offices because they're not keeping me occupied
3. if you look at it i am getting paid to do nothing most of the time and my hourly payment is pretty high

Monday Larry came up front and he said that he needed me. When we were in the back of the ware house I noticed that there was nothing to ship and I looked at him and he laughed. "I thought you might want to come back here and talk because I noticed you were doing the hardest thing at a job." and i was like thinking "i wasn't doing anything..." and that must have showed on my face because he was like: "Trying to find something to do."

That was really nice of him for saving me like that.

I like Larry and John. They don't expect a lot from me, so there isn't any pressure when I'm working back there. They also made it clear that no question is a stupid question and that some of the mistakes I might make they've probably made when they first started working here.

During lunch John and I do the crossword puzzle in the Plain Dealer even though I'm not very good at them.

OH! One of the things was: A type of Japanese cartoon. And he didn't know it, and I was like: ANIME! O.O

Kris and Greg are nice people, but I dunno I just kinda get this feeling that I annoy them when I'm there. Monday Kris was like: "Take your time Ashley, let's get it right the first time."

Well,

-That totally spazzed me out because I was freaked that I really messed something up.
-Made my self confidence level shrink down even lower
-Made me feel stupid
-and made me feel pissed

I mean, HE didn't teach me some of the little scanning rule things until LAST THURSDAY, so EXCUSE ME if I DIDN'T KNOW. All they just told me was, what you scan, and what you name it and where you save it and where you know how to save it. They didn't tell me if it said this on it I scan it and then attach it to this scan and make a duplicate of this other scan, and name it this, but not to name it until they're all scanned and blah blah blah.

Yes, very confusing I know. Scanning's a bitch.

I think Kris and Greg got annoyed because I wasn't talking very loud yesterday either. They were always like: "What?" "Huh?" "Can you repeat that??" Until finally I just gave up and went right up to their desk instead of yelling across the room like that do. Although they're really only a fair few feet away...

*sigh* hopefully I'll have a better day tomorrow...

as you can see my mood still really hasn't improved...sorry guys...it's not you it's just stupid me. And I'd tell you what's wrong but I don't know what is. It's like my body jut went: "Okay! Let's feel all angry and depressed! Yeah!"

Maybe this weekend will cheer me up...

Oh yeah...party info on the side...
ily.

No comments: