Sunday, June 22, 2008

What happened today?

It rained, rained, rained, rained, poured, and then in rained some more.

I work up this morning to the phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID and didn't know the number, so me being me, I decided I would listen in on the conversation a bit when someone else in the house picked it up.

Turning out the number was my aunt's cell phone, and turns out yesterday afternoon her brother died in a motorcycle accident because some asshole made an illegal move at a red light and pulled right in front of him. My aunt was so upset she could barley talk.

What a great way to start the day right?

Well, I thought, well it's going to be sunny today so I'll go outside and read. I read about ten minutes, saw a humming bird, then got attacked but a bunch of fucking bees so I was trapped inside.

Then in rained and rained and rained.

I was switching channels when suddenly on USA I saw it! Hot muscular guys in speedo's in a diving competition. My mom and I were rating them.

Zak calm down I still love you. =) <3

That was pretty much it after that. I talked to Zak online, watched youtube vids, took a shower, had a 3 second conversation with andy, talked to zak some more, and now i'm here.

Tomorrow I have work. My aunt will be on vacation, but next week she say's she'll have to be off too because of her brother and all. Which means more chaos at the office, and that we're gonna bring someone in from Chicago to replace her while she's gone.

This also means I have another funeral in my life to look forward too.

Now, I know that death is part of life, but I'm tired of it. I've been to almost 50 funerals in my 14 years of living, 50!! I'm sick and tired of them! The sadness, the sick smell of flowers and perfume, the floral patterns on the walls, the mumbled sympathetic apologies, the bodies just lying there with there arms folded and eyes closed looking like fucking wax dummies.

*sigh*

I want to think 'maybe I won't have to go' but I'm going to have to out or respect for my aunt and her family....

Busy week this week...no time to see Zak at all =(

I guess I'll be going to bed and stuff...

ily.

1 comment:

rachel said...

i dunno really what to say in a situation like this.

i'm never good in bad times. i'm only good for a laugh or two.

but i will give you virtual hugs until i see you next week. i swear i will get every character at con to hug you [and the hpbo lord john, if he's there this year] and i bet that everyone would want to hug you anyways, on how you look. =] [take that as a good thing, that's what ti was supposed to be]

*supermegaawesomehugsss*