Monday, June 16, 2008

Lot's-O-Tings

Work today was great! We shipped 97 boxes today and at the end of all of it John went into my dad's office and shut the door to talk to him. I heard my name and though "shit i did something wrong" and then he left and my dad told me in the car that John wanted to tell him personally that I worked hard and did extremely well today and how he was so amazed about me! I'm really proud of that.

A few day's ago I was watching that show Dirty Jobs and OMFG have you ever heard of a Goeduck?? XD it's a clam! (I think it looks like a penis XXXDDDD)!!!

Uuuuuum lets see....

OH VAMPIRE KNIGHT HAS A FEW MORE EPISODES AND THEY SAID THAT 11 IS SUPOSSED TO COME OUT TODAY!!!! BEST ANIME EEEEEEEVER MAN!!!

^-^ i luv it so much

Golf and movies tomorrow!

I think that's it....

yep...

wow I thought I had a lot to blog today lol.

Oh in work today the system was down so we were an 2 1/2 hours behind! Eeeeeep! But the warehouse was all done!! =D My grammy (dad's side, not the cool one) brought over chocolate cake and then JJ came because mom didn't want him staying home alone. I asked my dad if I could have a Wendy Wednesday and he said yes so that for lunch next work day!! =D

Can't wait for con!

Miss you devvy chan!

=)

Oh yeah, Rayy! Movies, 7:00 with Jason, Sami, Ed, Britt, Ellie and Me and I think that's everyone. Seeing Zohan. Wanna come??? O.o

ily.

No comments: