Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Addicted

Okay so I'm like, addicted to Death Note now. I love it sooooooo much! =D

The live action though, not the anime, which I'm going to watch if i can find a web site that has it since crunchyroll.com won't let you.

I watched Death Note The Last Name, which is the 2nd one. It was too good, and there were so many unexpected turns and twists. I love movies like those.

I found out that they had Death Note at Wal Mart, and Zak said he might get me if for my birthday, either that or a gift card so i can get it myself, which is fine too, either way it's a great present! =)

Faked sick so I could stay home all day today. I just didn't wanna go to golf today, I wanna relax this week. Was home alone all day since dad was at work, jj at golf, and mom at the doc's getting some test thing done on her arm.

Her arm has gotten worse, her fingers have curled and she can't open them. My mom is so upset, she feels useless. I really hope it gets better, her arm has been bothering me more than it has her I bet.

OMG I NEARLY BEAT JJ IN BRAWL!!! I only needed to kill him one more tiiiiiime!!! But I accidentally pressed the wrong button to make Pit fly and I lost....=(

So I went upstairs and watched Death Note 2.

JJ and my dad went to ice cream, I asked if they could at least get me something and my dad just looked at me and went: "no, you didn't golf today, you don't get ice cream" and drove off.

Gee, thanks dad. Sorry my life wasn't centered around golf or work today like you wanted because I mean come on, social lives are over rated and it's not like if I didn't have my friends to talk to I wouldn't get depressed or anything like that....

Downloaded "Dani California" by Red Hot Chili Peppers. It was the opening song to Death Note 2, and I'm also addicted to it too. I keep playing it over and over again. =D

My left shift key broke off, so I'm training myself on using the right one. I'm actually learning really fast, which is good because my typing speed hasn't really dropped at all, at least as far as I know.

Chappie 4 of my book is finished, I just need to edit it, and get it out to you people. I'll try and do that tomorrow if I can.

Well that's all for now.

Remember, party info on the side if you need it- except my address, you'll have to ask me for that.

ily.

No comments: