Sunday, June 29, 2008

I Have A Question...

Some people say that when vampires drink other vampire's blood it's kinda like vampire sex. So, if a vampire drinks their own blood, isn't that like vampire materbation??


Yes, very random scary question. You like? >=)


My first anime con was GREAT! I had so much fun! I've got pics too! Eeeeeeep!

So, we all gathered at Rayy's house and then headed out to Beachwood Hilton Hotel. We bought passes and walked outside where they were having a Death Note photo shoot and stuff then walked around the hotel. That's where I met this guy:





The Free Hugs Pirate Dude.




He was the first guy that I gave a free hug too. Through out the day we all saw him and I gave him 3 hugs and then the 4th time I saw him he wrote on his sign 'Ladies may also request a free kiss' so I gave him a small peck on the cheek.



Then we went to find Ed, Britt and Kelsy in the Dealer Room; which is where they sell a whole bunch of stuff. When we got in there I wanted to buy a stuffed Gara toy and while waiting in line there was this gay guy dressed up in nothing but fuzzy bottoms, fuzzy arm warmers, and fuzzy bunny ear type things. So I took a pic of him with Britt standing next to him since Britt reads a lot of Yoai.





Furry Gay Dude and Britt.





My Garra plushie.


We walked around some more and then we went to Ed's hotel for a bit. Have a vid of that so I'll try and get it up later.
After that we all made free hugs signs and stalked the halls getting free hugs! I got about 150 some hugs by the end of the night! Yayz! Also, this guy dressed up as Dark hugged me and took my pic! Then, we walked around even more and I decided to take a pic of this really cool scary looking guy!



That's him. Scary huh?


Then it was time for lunch. It was a long walk to get to the nearest food place and when we were just starting to walk it started to down poor. These girls saw us and Rayy joked and asked if we could have a ride but they gave us one anyways! We all stuffed into their little car and got Mc Donalds and ate back at the hotel.


The one on the left is Miranda and the one on the right is Sarah.

Went to a thing called Glomping 201. I took a video of them doing the Yoai glomp. I'll try and get that up soon. During the class they were teaching the Fangirl glomp. But, if you wanted to go up and do it, you needed to have the right squeal. When he told these people to squeal he couldn't find any he liked. So he had the whole room sqeual again and the guy in the green shirt who did the yoai glomp (you'll see when I post up the vid) turned to Rayy and I and said 'you two, get up there you're awesome!' So we both went up and Fangirl glomped Kyo. =)

That was pretty much it for the night. Here are some more pics:


Andy wearing Ed's blue wig and bow. Turns out he was supposed to be going airsofting with some dudes, but I think he had more fun with us than he would have doing that. I mean, I actually heard him SING he was having such a great time!! (the pokemon theme song) I swear I didn't see him not smile once the day started going! He also joined in the Super Smash Bro's Brawl tournament! =)



(From left to right) Death Note looking person, Man Peach, and the free hugs no wait it's a trap guy.





Dudes in chicks skirts. (AKA: DICS) XXD







Meh in my outfit.





AND FINALLY



The Gang!

I'll be back to post about more stuff later. I have a funeral to go to...ugh...blah...

ily.

1 comment:

Devlyn said...

i look so retarded in the pick, for one i think ellie was kind of pulling me down slightly and chocking me at the same time, lol. i have a reason. and Anime con was sooo fun!