Thursday, June 19, 2008

Yellow Light

So on the traffic light of life it's on yellow right now. This day couldn't get over with fast enough, I'm only on my lunch break right now.

Nothing too exciting has happened today. John ardently shipped off 2 boxes of the wrong part to Danco I believe it was, so that's caused a few minor complications here, but none for me though. The only thing that effected me was that, I think it was Findly, shipped us two boxes and they had mixed parts so I need to go through 30+ boxes and check to see if they have any mixed parts. Stupid Findly, in my opinion they're the most annoying of the customers.

Mostly filed today, I went through all those boxes yesterday but guess whaaaaat, I need to go through them again, but instead of just taking a handful out I need to dump the whole box on a cart and shift through just in case. Then like yesterday I need to put the parts back, tape up the boxes, mark on them if they're okay, move them on the skid (a wooden base like thing), and then strain my back even more. The boxes are like 30 pounds+ each. Meh.

Dad's old friend Mr. Dolphin (i don't know his 1st name) is here and having lunch with him and stuff.

We're having our big party this year, might as well give you the date: COSTELLO JULY 4TH PARTY IS ON JULY 4TH! PLEASE BE THERE! Fireworks show sounds good this year.

That seems like it's it for now. 3 minutes until lunch is over, then I need to look through all those boxes again...*sigh* is it Friday yet?

ily.

No comments: