Thursday, June 5, 2008

Soup Salad And Bread Sticks

Got up around 10:45 and took a shower then spent the rest of the day on AIM and Runescape. Got to level 7 in prayer points which I think is pretty high in a day's work.

Grammy and Uncle Scott picked us up and we all went to Olive Garden. The lady seating us asked what high school I was graduation from and I looked at her and was like "graduating? I just got finished with my first year!" So that was pretty cool. It was funny also because people though my mom and uncle were hubby and wife and that we were their children! xD

I order Calamari and spaghetti and then enjoyed the endless break sticks. Let me tell you, they were good. After that we all went home and played games and just happened to turn on this National Spelling Bee thing on TV. Now get this, these kids are 12-13 years old, in Washington D.C, and my 51 year old straight A student mother and even 73 year old grammy never even heard the words they had to spell! We all were like "Wha- _______?? What's that word???"

It was wild lol.

I might plan on going golfing in the morning with my brother at the Par 3 at Shawnee Hills, although I really don't feel like going. Like I said, my enthusiasm about golf has really been low. JJ doesn't even want to go, and with the heat I know he'll complain. I don't want to go alone though or golf with random people, I'm tired of that. I kinda wanna practice my iron's though....ugh...I need to find some friends that are girls and can golf. I mean there's Ashley O, but I don't talk to her much. Maybe I'll set up a day with her after I get more practice in. Hell, I can just go to the range too. Maybe I'll do that...

*sigh*

OMG Monday I'll be starting at my dad's office! EEEEEEEEP. I've noticed since the summer has started if I have something to do that day I always get really nervous about it, like anxiety with a twist of worry and that I think I forgot something feeling. It's getting annoying. It's bad too since I can't concentrate with that feeling. I hope I'm not a total idiot at this. Then again I really only need to scan and organize things, maybe work in the warehouse, answer the phone.

Phone.

That's the only thing I'm really worried about. What if I don't know what the person wants and I make a fool out of myself and company?? I've kept on saying: "S.W. Anderson this is Ashley speaking, how may I help you?" more and more times a day. Meh.

SAMI'S PARTY TOMORROW!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!! THE SURPRISE!!! EEEEEEEEEEP!!! (If you think you know what it is can you just act surprised anyways? lol).

Well, gonna read a little and maybe tidy up my room. Cleaning lady coming tomorrow at 9:30, but she doesn't clean my room till 11. Still, gonna be Hot HOt HOT tomorrow....in the 90's ugh....

Yeah, i think I'll just hit the range tomorrow.

ily.

No comments: