Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Drowning

So I had golf today at 1:30. I was supposed to be golfing with these two girls but they were on a different league, so I'm on another one with all guys apparently. I got in a four-some (group of four...) with these guys named:

Kevin: age 12
Paul: age 14
Angel: age 14

Yeah, Angel is a guy, he's pretty cool though. Now, Paul and Kevin I learned were brothers. Paul is Zak's size and hits really far like his brother, which is sad cuz he's 12 and can hit farther than me...

Angel was a pretty good golfer, he played more with my level of skills. We talked a lot too, he's a pretty nice guy. Anyways, so we get to the second hole, and there are two more groups waiting to go since that hole is ALWAYS backed up. A lot of the guys were like: "So, are you any good?" and I'm like "What?" and they're all like: "Are you a good golfer?" Humph. That's why I really get annoyed golfing with all guys, but I got them back ya see. Now, there a three different places where you can tee up the ball (where you do your first hit on the hole).

Orange- ladies tee's ('mine')
White- teen guy's tee's
Black- Adult guy's tee's

Now, my tee's were up further than the white ones, so instead of pulling my golf bag all the way up there, I set my ball up in the guy's tee's. They all were like: "Naaah what are you doooing?" "Don't you know you have to go all the way up there??" "Why are you hitting theeeeere??"

Ignored them, set up, then swung at the ball and guess what- I hit the green. The one dude was like: "Oh...THAT'S why she doesn't use the girl tee's."

XD PWNED BITCHES!!

*ahem*

anyways, end of the second hole it starts to rain really hard, and I mean big cold rain. It stopped when we got to the beginning of the third, then started back up again. Angel saw me shaking so he gave me his other jacket and a towel to cover my clubs so they didn't get wet. After that, it rained the ENTIRE time we were golfing. It was so wet that on the seventh hole when we all went to swing we our clubs slipped from our hands and went flying! XD

I did pretty good, shot a 53. When my dad got home I think I really impressed him. Convo:

dad: so how was golf?
me: wet
dad: you'll have that. What did you shoot?
me: 53
dad: that's pretty good
me: yeah, considering I hit from the GUYS TEES =D
dad: you hit from the guys tee's??
me: oh yeah *tell's about the pwnage on hole 2*
dad: XD see I told you that ya shouldn't complain about golfing with guys. You intimidate them, plus they'll be to busy looking at you than paying attention to the game
me: *poses* yep that's me, a sexy beast! XD

So that was my day. Sorry Devvy and Rayy! I didn't know that golfing would last so long! =( It was probably cuz of the rain...

Work tomorrow again until 4:30. Dad's out of town though! He's going to NY for business thing. Might stay until Friday!

ily.

No comments: