Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Day 1

Day 1 of the first day of summer vacation is basically over! It's been a pretty good day too.

Today I went with my mom to get her nails done, and I convinced her to get them painted with his cool blue color! It's pretty wild for a mom, especally one that's 50, but I think it suits her if I do say so myself. But there are also flowers painted on them to make up for it. They look pretty darn cool.

After that we ate at Mom's Diner (not my moms, that's just what it's called) and it was kick ass inside. They had the classis bar, booths, colors, lights, food, floor, walls, atmospher, everything. I love diners, that kinda old time feeling, where everyone seems friendly. It's nice.

After that I went and got...THE SURPRISE. Yes, THE SURPRISE. I can't wait to show you it!!! Anyone who is coming to Sami's end of the year party will!! I'm hoping it'll knock some of your socks off.

>=)

heh heh...evil smiley....

After getting THE SURPRISE we headed home and I hung around the house. Took the dog for a walk with my dad, and when we got home I had him listen to Dragon Force. He said he liked it, so that's pretty cool.

Mom's not really talking to me because my dad yelled at her for trying to make me wear a sundress for when I go to the office and I supported him. She just doesn't get that people don't wear sundresses in the business world anymore. Hell, people barely wear suits! Besides, my dad is the boss of the building there, I thin, he would know what I should and shouldn't wear....

*sigh* oh well.

Tomorrow mom said that Grammy, uncle Scott, jj, her, and I are all going to Olive Garden to celebrate the end of the year. This will be the first time I've ever eaten there before! When we dropped something off at my uncle's house today he gave me $10 since I was going to 10th grade. We joked about how when I graduate I get $12 cuz that's like, not even enough to buy a quarter tank of gas anymore these days.

Did you hear gas prices might be up to $7-$8 a gallon by the end of the summer?? O.O

Ugh....I shutter to think.

Well that's pretty much it for today!

Ooooooh I can't wait to show you all THE SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!

=)

ily.

2 comments:

rachel said...

i love the olive garde =]

=]

note, they give away ande's mints after dinner. i laugh at my sisters because they like to pretend that andy actually made them

Devlyn said...

isn't it a great time for us to lear to drive with these oh so nice gas prices -sarcasm- lol.