Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Boxes...

So last night my dad set me off big time. I was going upstairs, getting all ready for bed, and it seemed like my good mood was coming back. Well, he turns to me and goes:

Dad: "Hey Ashley do you tape boxes back in the ware house?"
Me: "Yep."
Dad: "Well Greg told me that one of our suppliers got a box and it was completely smashed up and they said it wasn't taped right, so Greg is going to go out back and tell John to teach you how to tape again."

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Make me feel like a total idiot because I can't tape a frigging box up, and make John look like and idiot to?? And I DO tape the boxes up right, and i bet it's UPS fault. I listed other reasons in a screaming fight with my dad and this morning I yelled at him again to talk to Greg. In the end he did and he was like: "Oh, okay so you weren't involved." and I said: "Good, I told you it wasn't my fault." and he said that nobody was pointing fingers at me and I told him: "Well greg must have if he was going to tell john to teach me how to tape a box up." He yelled at me, and left the office for the day. Good for him, one less person to deal with.

I asked John if I could sort parts out in the ware house and he said he could. When Larry got in he asked me what was on my mind, said I looked really sad. I told him I was just tired, which was part of it, but I dunno, mood is still meh.

When I got home I spend most of the time outside typing up more of story and then I watched a movie with JJ until he spilled pop all over my cell phone. I yelled at him and called him a stupid ass and then charged upstairs to clean it and then once again retreated into my room. I felt guilty though, so when he was going to bed I said sorry.

I wanna sleep outside, it looks nice and it would seem cool. With it raining out the noise would put me right to sleep.

*sigh*

Is it Saturday yet? I need you guys...

ily.

2 comments:

Devlyn said...

Ashley give me a call if you need to, i'll do what i can to help. hope it gets better.

rachel said...

same as dev, i'll be here when you need me.

=]