Friday, June 20, 2008

Better Mood

Better mood. Zak came over today! We hung out in the backyard until it got too hot and then hung around in the basement and watched Pirates 1. Order a bunch of pizza from Pizza Hut then kinda walked around the house. After awhile my mom wanted to get my grandma some fries from the Fair at St. Barnyard and also get a new sling thing from CVS from her arm. While she went to CVS Zak and I walked to the Fair. We saw Sami! =D

Bought 2 lrg. fries and 2 candy apples then headed to grammys! I know my grammy liked Zak. We took Big Al (her dog) out into the woods and I showed Zak the horses. We then put Al back in the house and laid in the grass in my grandma's side yard.

OH YEAH MORE PARTY INFORMATION:

COSTELLO'S 4TH OF JULY PARTY!!
WHEN: 4TH OF JULY, STARTS AT 7:30
WHERE: MY HOUSE (7919 Chaffee Road Sagamore Hills 44067)
FRIENDS, YOUR FAMILIES ARE INVITED TOO!
BYOB
=D

I'll tell more people later, the ones that don't read my blog.

Oh and Zak, turns out my phone was in my room . =)

Today was the official start of summer by the way folks!

Also, a cause for celebrating will happen on tomorrow's postie. I'll tell you what the reason is in it.

Well, gonna type more of book and then hit the sack.

ily.

No comments: