Friday, August 1, 2008

A day destroy's a night, a night divides a day

Woke up around 11:30 today and relaxed the whooooooooole time.

Talked to people online, came to some understanding with friends, planned out my Saturday and answered some of those stupid summer reading questions. Yep yep, that's pretty much it really.

Got pizza from the Northfeild in. Extra cheese and peperoni! I love cheeeeeeeeeeese! =p

Grammy returned my celly this morning.

Umm...going to Zak's around 1:30ish to go swimming and hang out till around 5ish. Then dinner and going to Grammy's to watch this thing called Spy Movie. Grammy's friend said it's packed with so much action you'd never believe it.

And yes, I have a 72 year old grandmother that watches action movies with martini's, girls, guns, and that great old blood and gore. (Isn't she awesome???!!!)

Mom says there is some fair or whatever so tomorrow's dinner menu: FAIR FOOD!!! My mother likes to make sure we eat healthy. =)

Heh....I've always noticed that whenever my dad is out of town we always go out for dinner and get movies and stuff. =p

In a very happy mood right now. Blog postie today in kinda scatter-brained.

Sorry about that.

Ummmmmm....put some more songs on my playlist. Check out the last song on it, it's from the movie trailer of 21. We just got done watching that movie downstairs. Mom and I thought it was pretty good, JJ couldn't seem to get into it though so he went upstairs and played Pokemon.

That's it for now. Ummm....gonna mess around on the computer some more. Kay?

=)

ily.

No comments: