Monday, August 18, 2008

Tired

Gosh, tired all day today.

Woke up at 7 to get to my 8 golf pratice. All week I have golf, except Friday, and my brother, mom, and I are going boating with my uncle. Saturday I'm going over to Zak's and I'm gonna meet his grandparents =)

Golf pratice was okay today, still gotta fix my swing for the 3 matches this week. I'll do it when I got to the range tomorrow before the match. Playing on Glen Eagle, think I'll do well if we play the back nine. Pared a few holes when I played with Grandpa.

Got home and attempted to answer some more questions for eng. Got one done, but I finished Raisin In The Sun! Only questions 6-9 on mocking bird.

Went on an 8 mile bike ride plus a mini off-road trip that might as well of poped out bike tires. Jj's idea.

Got ice cream and when I got home I took off my contacts. I'm wearing my everyday glasses, the one's without transistions.

Gotta be at 2-club by 2 tomorrow! I get to sleep in! Yay!!

ily.

No comments: