Saturday, August 23, 2008

*insert creative title here*

Stayed up until 3:30 last night. Hey, I couldn't sleep.

Slept in until 9:30, worked on book till 11, then finally came downstairs. Dad drove me to Zaks, and Kev was there. He pratically lives there now. Heh, finally got to see his 'Man Patch' which is just this square of hair on his chest, that's all he has on it! It's funny. =p

Kev mostly did random junk on the computer and Zak and I went downstairs to watch a movie for awhile. cough.

We walked to CVS and Zak bought a 2 liter Mountan Dew and then we walked back. Watched them play Call Of Duty for awhile and then my dad picked me up.

We picked up my dad's buddy Mr. Grason and headed out to windmill lakes. It was fun golfing. We played the back nine for the first time. Shot a 52, not bad, not good. *shrugs*

Ummm....yep, that's pretty much it.

Mall with grammy tomorrow!

ily.

No comments: