Thursday, July 31, 2008

Beep Beep

So, changed the blog up a bit. You like?

Got a new playlist with some of my favorite songs. It'll start up automatically (might need time to load up first) and it's located at the bottom of the blog.

The thing where the title is was what I wanted for my background. I made it on paint and stuff, but I couldn't find anyway to put it as the background. I might search online to make it into a template, that should do it then. For now I guess I'll have to settle for it like that.

Font and Blog colors thing isn't working. Everytime it says there's and error on the page and it won't let me do anything. Maybe it's just my laptop?? Dunno, I'll check it out on the home computer later.

Slept in till around 10:45 then got up and took a shower. Spent the rest of the day in my boxers and old softball t-shirt trying to get the blog font colors and my windows movie maker to work. Got Aurther Treachers and went to Grammy's for dinner. Left my celly at her house though, so if I don't answer you that's why.

Heh....when my mom was setting the alarm before we went to pick up dinner I slipped into the drivers seat and backed the car outta the grauge...she walked out the door and kinda stopped with this look on her face that said "Okay...I'm sure the car was here a minute ago..." I beeped the horn, she yelled at me a bit saying that if JJ got hurt she could have gone to jail. Now, I would never want my brother to get hurt, and I made sure I didn't scratch the car. The lecture was kinda wasted though because when she got into the drivers seat she sighed and said "Ya did pretty damn good though kid..." =)

Actually, backing up is kinda easy. I thought it would be harder but it's not. I'm really careful.

Um....I THINK I'm supossed to be doing something Friday. I think with Devvy Chan...? I'll have to call her. Good thing I memorized her celly number. Saturday going swimming at Zaks. He said I should come over his house. It's also kinda rude to have him always come over to my house and me never go to his except once. Zak says his house is stupid and that he doesn't like it cuz it's small. I don't care if it's 'small', just because I live in a 'big' house doesn't mean I'm a snob. I actually like his house, it's very cozy. He's got a pool too! =)

Hmmmmm....gonna try and mess with the blog some more and then surf the web a bit.

We guys should start a chat room, getting kinda boring online now ya think?

Dad outta town till Sunday, woo!

Miss ya Rayy! Glad you're having fun!

Hellos to everyone else! =)

1 comment:

rachel said...

love the new layout ashee, i think for it to be the background, you can go search a custoum background thingy, i know there are things for myspace, so there's probably one for blogger. they're not all that fancy though.

good job about the car thing, i personally don't trust myself. also, you know how curvey my driveway is too =p

i miss you and devvy too =]

love you guys