Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Today...

Is my parents aniversary! The day where every time my mom and dad are in the same room you keep getting that "Wow I can't believe we made it this far" vibe. They've been together for 19 years, let's give them a hand! =D

Went to the Nothfeild Inn for dinner. When we got our meal my dad turned to me and pointed at one of the bus boys and told me he was checking me out. I rolled my eyes because I wasn't really dressed to impress or anything. But, sure enough as I looked into the mirror or whatever on the wall I saw the kid keep glancing back at me- until he fell over a char! XD

His face turned as red as a tomato it was so cute! ^-^


Anyways, after dinner mom and I went to Walgreens. I got some nail polish there! I got:

Blue, Green, Red, and Purple!!!

They're preeeeeetty!

I also got some more untra fine sharpies, and another speaker thing for Melvin.

So, that was the END of my day, let's talk about this morning.

So I woke up at 6:30- well I didn't really wake up until 7:30ish but you know. Played a good round of golf today, shot a 54. Waaaaaaay better than last game. It rained the whole time we were playing too, but like sprinkling not a downpour, so I had fun.

Have to be there around 9 tomorrow. It takes us either about 2 or 3 hours to play.

Um....think that's it...

Oh, downloaded this new movie maker thing. It's called: AVS. Waaaay better than Windows Media, but kinda touch to figure out, but I think I got it.

Made it to level 7 on the Super Mario flash game. Link for it is alway in the games section in the bar to the right over there ----------------------------------------->

=)

ily.

No comments: