Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Four!

Woke up at 8:30 for golf today, so I was okay with that. Played an okay game. As it seems though Brandywine is just that type of golf course that you really need to struggle to do well on. I shot another 60....xP ewwwww..... But, had a fun time on the last hole. Now, let me explain. The 9th hole is really little. There's a lake in the middle, to the left at the edge of the lake there's a tree, and even more left of that is the road. Well, Ashley O hit the ball, it hit the tree, bounces on the little walking path and as hit this van as it was driving by! XD

You should have seen the look on her face!!!! The van stopped, and then continued on it's way though, so I don't think she broke the windshield or anything.

Got a Nordonia golf bag, umbrella, windbreaker, 2 golf shirts and under armor. Lemme tell you they are nice. Oh, and for the people who think golf is a cheep sport...$90 for a participation fee, then $50 for the gear, and that's the minimum amount! The one shirt cost $48 ALONE. Coach was nice to only have us have to pay $50.

Me sad though, Mr. King used to be the JV coach for the team, but he's taking some classes or something so now Mrs. Rovack (sp?) the math teacher is it. She's not exactly perky and she's a bad golfer too. Almost nailed me today with a golf ball. Think she has it out for me?

Ummm...got home after golf and was tired. Tried to fall asleep but while I was sitting on the couch I drifted off.

Now, last night I stayed up until 12 watching Ghost Ship on FX, then I played pinball on my laptop for awhile after that, maybe till like, 1 or so. Which by the way: BLONDE MOMENT!!

When I was playing pinball I wanted to rock the pinball machine and instead of pressing the button on my laptop I SHOOK the laptop instead...

XD

I kill myself sometimes. =p

Anyways, I stayed up that late yesterday and I was so tired the whole day before but I didn't take a nap. I think I'm nocturnal...=/

Painted my sort-of-there nails! (when I just say nails every goes 'what nails!' as if they're smart and nobody else has said that before or something...) My left hand is green and my right hand it blue! I liked them both I couldn't decide! =)

Hit balls at the range and got my swing back in the groove. When I was walking to my bag after we bought the golf balls there was this guy like *BAM* right next to it, looking at me. Now, Zak I'm really really really really sorry to say this but: You're nice, good looking, I love you, but this guy was good looking too. When we were leaving my dad wanted to see how his golf swing was. He bent over to tee up his ball and damn he had an ass. I think I made him nervous though because he looked back and saw me and his ball didn't go as far as the other times he hit.... I gave him a little wave and he waved back.

ZAK I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!! *glomps*

Then after dad and I picked Devvy Chan up and we went to the Twist And Shake for ice cream. Peaches wasn't working there today though. Tomorrow Peaches, Devvy Chan, and I are all going to the commons tomorrow to shop for...*clears throat* things...

.....*cough*.....

That's about it for today! Can't wait to go shopping tomorrow!!

ily.

No comments: