Sunday, August 10, 2008

Goin Crazy(er)

This is what the lack of a laptop brings me:

- dozens of unwatched youtube vids
- hundreds of e-mails
-millions of unread and unposted days on blogs
and a partridge in a pear tree.

yeah, feeling really crazy right now.

Ummm...lets see....

Friday no Saturday...no.....Friday- I was right the first time. Zak came over. We watched some TV and hung out in the backyard. Had loads of fun.

Saturday got up, helped dad put in the mailbox, cut the grass, went over to my Grammy's house to help her wash the windows and then golfed with my dad. On the third hole there was this dog and she was so cute and so nice and she actually liked me!! She kissed me and then turned over on the green so I could pet her tummy! ^-^ I think she had puppies recently by the way her nipples were.

Shut up don't laugh at me. I know it sounds wrong.

Today I slept in. Dad left for a golf thing and then JJ and I watched National Treasure 2. I didn't like it. Though it's not like Disney was ever good with sequels.

Helped mom when she shopped at Sam's Club because with her arm she couldn't pick up the heavy stuff like water and Gatorade. By the way she's going to the hand guy again on Monday. We're hoping that her arm cn recover fully.

Found Breaking Dawn there, lunged for it, and could barley keep my head out of it while walking around the store. When I wasn't in the book and helping my mom I noticed people staring at me a lot. I freaked out and asked mom if I had anything on my face and looked at my reflection in anything I could find. Mom says it's because I'm so beautiful. As if.

When we were in the parking lot I saw Ala!!! (spelling? Well, the Muslim god.) Seriously. This guy was decked out in a turban hat thing with a gem in the middle, and in white robes with this huge Dumbledor like beard. He looked awesome!! XD

Got Wendys, unloaded the car, read more of Breaking Dawn, ate pancakes for dinner that mom made (cuz she's awesome like that) and now I'm here still feeling insane.

I think I'm stressing about the big golf tournament tomorrow against Copley. Been in Districts 4 years in a row....they're really good....

Oh, here is the golf schedule: http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=70782d5f0d&realattid=f_fjqck0fv&attid=0.1&disp=inline&view=att&th=11baf2ad167dcbc6

So if you guys want to plan anything there are the days I'm doing stuff. If I have practice it usually only lasts about 3 hours or so.

Definitely not going to be able to finish Breaking Dawn tonight. Too stressed. I'll have something to read on the bus ride tomorrow I guess.

First time playing 18 holes of golf in my life. Coach told us to buy food, I was in charge of the chips. =)

Getting a 'golfers tan' too. I should consider sunblock.

Stressing stressing....need a hug and a good club to the head to knock me out.

Deep breaths now....deep breaths....

ily.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks