Friday, August 22, 2008

<#>

That little thing up there for the postie title? It's my attempt at making a football. Deal with it's lameness for now mkays?

Got to sleep in today, golf pratice was cancled. Dunno why though. Don't care either, it was hot and I went boating today. =)

Of course though I couldn't swim-for reasons known to women- or go tubing-which I love to do- so it wasn't that fun. When my Uncle Gary tossed anchor at the boat and swim area it was so hot I was frying. I could have gone in the water, like put my feet in and stuff, and then cooled off even more when we were finally moving and in the wind, but I didn't. See, I'm kinda like my dad sometimes, for example, when we're on walks dad doesn't let me bring my water bottle while we're walking, he says I'll enjoy it more after the walk. So, I didn't do anything in the water because I was determined to have a good time. In the end, when we got moving, I really really really enjoyed it.

Heh...we were going full speed on the water and when Uncle Gary turned his head back to say something to my mom he didn't see this huge wave- okay it was like, 2 or 3 feet, but that's big on the lake- and we flew over it and when the boat landed in the water JJ and I shot out of our seats! So fun!

Got home, took a shower, and then of course it was pizza night so we ordered our pizza. Then to the football game! Dad picked up Devvy Chan and her Mom. We were early but we got good seats. Peaches, Rayy, and the rest of the gang showed up...including Ariel....oh well.... Zak couldn't come cuz he went to a concert with Kevin. It was fun and in the end we won!! 28-7!! Played against Talmage. (spelling?? meh.)

heh...convo just had with rayy:

Rayy: sister's friend kayla
Me: ah
Rayy: mhm, her mom's crazy she said that the girls should go topless and write out knights
Me: XD a letter on each boob =p
Rayy: lol i said that you'd be willing to do it =p
Me: oooh yeeeeah =D

=p

Gerber baby just called!! Apparently he was in the student section.

I love my Gerber baby ^-^

Well, that's pretty much it for now!

Goin over to Zak's house tomorrow, have no clue how late I'm staying. We're going to hang out and watch scary movies. =D

ily.

No comments: