Monday, August 4, 2008

An OMFG Kinda Day

So I had to be at the course by 8:30 today for tryouts. I set my alarm clock for 7:30. Well this morning my dad runs into my room yelling "WAKE UP YOU'RE LATE!!!" I jump, fall outta bed, get a heart attack and then he laughs. Turns out it was 7 and he just wanted to say bye before he left for work.....meh....Just wait he'll get his pay back one day....

Made it on time to Brandywine (and I actually ate breakfast before we left too) but it turns out the coach wasn't there. He was late, per usual. When everything and everybody was accounted for it seemed that 2 of the people that were in the club house didn't have there physical and were getting it done today. Well, no physical, no golf team. So, letting the unprepared people leave the coach decided that it was only going to be a practice round today and the score wouldn't count. There were only 5 girls, including me left. 12 spots are opened on the team. He says anyone can join (that's a girl, duh) experience or not. Ya just gotta have your own clubs. It's a rule in golf you can't share yours anyways.

Moving on to now actually playing. Played with Ashley O and Megan O'Neil. We all played shitty. I shot my worst game ever, a 60. So pissed. The other two girls that golfed with the coach shot 55's, not good games either. It wasn't hot though at least. Tomorrow have to be there AT 7:30. Chance of rain, high humidity, heat wave all in the forecast for tomorrow. I'm glad we're playing early.

Mom picked me up and went home to relax my back. We have to carry our golf bags, so my back was screaming in protest by the 3rd hole. Dad says I need to get that checked out...

Briney's sudden going away party was today. I didn't go because:

1. It was poorly planned (as in I got the call about it around 10 and night)
2. My mom doesn't like me being at Fun'n Stuff because there's a lot of trouble around there (which I agree)
3. I was too tired to go anyways

Sorry Britt, be missin ya.

Chipped in the backyard after dinner, then went up to take a shower. Then, I came downstairs to go on here and that's when the most scariest/funniest thing happened to me.

So my parents bedroom door is closed and I could hear my mom and dad in it. As I'm at the bottom of the steps this is what I heard on the other side:

Mom: *yelps in surprise*
Dad: Touch it
Mom: No
Dad: Touch it
Mom: No!
Dad: Come on, pet it at least
Mom: NO!
Dad: You know you want to, look at how cute and furry it is
Mom: Get that thing away from me!!
Dad: Fine
(On steps) Me: *Gagging/Fainting*
Dad: *walks out holding a dead mouse in a mouse trap*

O.O

..............

XXDDDDDD

And I know you know exactly what I was thinking.

My nails are getting long! Dad made me take off the black nail polish, he said that he doesn't like it. Well one, I've been wearing it how long? And two, doesn't it matter if I like it??

*sigh*

Back is killing me.

Anyone want to give me a back massage?

Oh and guys, I have golf all week this week so I can't really do shit. Then, depending if I make varsity or JV that'll decide when I practice. Which I think I'm going to be every day....

=(

Sports are a bitch.

ily.

No comments: