Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First Day of Schol And...It All Goes Downhill From There

Woke up at six, got ready, texted people to annoy them, bus came late. I have my old elementary school bus driver. She kicks ass.

Got to school when the class bell rung, rushed to my class and sat next to Andy. My golf coach (geometry teach) gave us homework. He's just an ass.

Hung out with Zak in PE. I have stash, and John, and a lot of the guy friends I know in that class.

Saw a bunch of people.

Lunch was okay. Too short.

Dunno about spanish. Once golf is over I should be okay.

Art sucks. Know nobody and I hate it to begin with.

English seems boring this year. Know a lot of people in my class though.

Poured and was cold when golfing. I think I'm catching a cold now. Shitty golf game to top it off.

Got my homework done and filled out most of the forms for my mom because it's hard with her hand and she's really sick today.

Only had lunch today. I'll eat when I'm watching Ghost Hunters.

Hope your guys day was better than mine.

Missed you Rayy, didn't really see you at all.

Ariel is becoming a real fucking pain in the ass.

Helped some Freshies that I know on the bus.

Golf coach is gonna tell us tomorrow whether or not we have practice so I have to haul my golf bag on the bus tomorrow.

Fuck. I really think I am catching a cold.

Stupid rain.

ily.

1 comment:

rachel said...

i miss you too

*hugs you until you get better*

=] i would do that too, if people didn't stare at us. they're just jealous =p

i know how you feel in art, i had like, nobody i knew in mine, but i made um.. "art buddies" you know, the emo/weed smoking ones. yeah, i hung out with them. i love those guys =p

i like the old schedule more, i don't care that we stayed longer, at least we got more time to "sleep" and we got to see people in the morning. seems everyone was going from bus to class, with no time to see buddies. that's just not fair.

hm. hope your mom's arm gets better, if it helps, my dad makes up fill out the forms so he just had to sign it, maybe you can do that for your mom. i'll volunteer to help =p

loves.