Saturday, August 2, 2008

Breaking Necks

Woke up around 11:30 again. Oh, turns out last night i saw a spider on the floor and when I went to kill it I lost it so all night I kept thinking of that fact that on average a human has 8 spiders crawl into their mouth while sleeping a year and when I woke the spider was on my cheek.....it's dead now though.... Took a shower before waiting to go over to Zak's house. Mom let me back the car out of the garage again so I was happy.

Went over to Zak's around 1:40ish. They're doing construction on his street and when we got to his house there was this huge hole at the end of his driveway. Hung out around his house and watched the movie Barn Yard (which is one messed up Disney movie) before his two sisters (Maddy, 6 and Emilee 14) went with their dad to Boarders.

Which meant for about two hours Zak and I were left in his house alone.

ANYWAYS

When they came back Emiliee had the book Breaking Dawn, which leads me to the title of the post...

If I don't get Breaking Dawn soon I'll be breaking necks for one of yours books. Just warning you.

Watched some TV and then Zak and I jumped in his pool. Now, I can't say I really swam, I actually shook more. I dunno why but I was so freaking cold.... When we were done in the pool I wanted to go on their swing set. So, since my sandals were over on the deck I found a pair of Maddy's near the pool, put them on, and walked over to swing on the swings.

Yes, a 6-year-olds sandals fit me. Moving on!

Mom picked me up around 5. JJ was at the hospital with Steven cheering up their friend Josh Golabeck. Turns out he had a brain tumor which we all know is terminal. His sister Jakie goes to our school if ya didn't know. *shrugs*

Since I was really tired from swimming and mom wasn't really feeling good we decided to heat up some leftover pizza and watch Cold Case on TV. We called Grammy, didn't feel like watching another movie.

Been working on my book. Chappie 5 is almost done! Yes I know...it only took me how many months...

*Sigh*

Tomorrow my dad is coming home around 5ish. I'm planning on golfing after dinner because then the next day GOLF TRYOUTTS!

Oh, and to let you know, Nordonia's golf course...shitty. It's not well kept at all. You really need to play smart on it, any mistake could cost you big time.

Their smaller course across the street is nice though. It's a Par 3 one. (Which means it should take the average person 3 shots to get the ball in the hole) I shot my best Par 3 game there, shot a 38.

Um...last night I spent most of my time on the computer and then around midnight I went outside to watch the lighting. Turns out when I finally came inside the house it was like, 1:30ish, and then I stayed up till 2 listening to my Ipod.

=)

Think that's about it! Starting to get a bit of a headache. Very annoying.

ily.

No comments: