Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Creepy Psycho Stalker

Okay, I'll give you a quick re-cap of yesterday. Played Glen Eagle golf course, shot a 53, did okay I guess.

Now today.

When I got to the HS for golf Jason was there! We talked before he had to leave.

Played at Medina Country Club. It's niiiiiiiice. But here's the thing, the Medina golf team gave us these lame ass photo copied score cards that didn't even have the layout of the course. Assholes.

Played an okay golf game.

Got home and guess who called! Ariel! Woo hoo!!

-_-

She started asking me if I could sleep over and I told her I had golf that day and then the convo went like this:

"Well when don't you have golf?"
"I don't-"
"Wait lemme check I have the golf schedule right here!"

......

She freaking printed out my ENTIRE golf schedual......yeah....can we say obsessed much??

Anyways, I checked for bus schedules at the school, none. Go Nordonia. Oh and I think I'm gonna miss the first football game! =( If I can go who want's to come with me??

ily.

2 comments:

Devlyn said...

im going ashley!

rachel said...

i'm willing to go with you, if not, i'm staying home =p