Saturday, August 30, 2008

Touchdown!

School Friday was cool. Physics we did a boring gum chewing experiment. Geometry we had a fire drill so I missed a little bit of it. In PE Zak, Stash, Squirl, Alabert, and I went out to play tennis. There were only 3 rackets left so we switched off. Heh, we were too beastly for the court we hit about 5 tennis balls over the fence. =p

Lunch line actually went fast today. Spanish I got a Snickers for saying the alphabet. History was okay, still gotta remember to take that test. Art was boring. English was fun! Elli, Devvy Chan, Gabby, Andy, Ryan and I all got in a group and put the funniest things on these time period posters. Heh...Andy put 'god save the queen!' but it looked like 'god save the queer' XD

They called down Fall Sports. Golf is a summer sport, so I was all confuzzled as to whether or not I should come down or not. I guess they went with fall since school and golf are at the same time during the fall. I asked Stacy though. =p

I was nervous to go out in front of the ENTIRE school, so I bit my other pinkie nail. Meh.

Golf practice was boring. Argued with coach about the way I putt. I won though so it's cool. =p

Woo hoo! Had so much fun at the Knights Game!

Picked up Devvy Chan and Zak then got there. We sat in our usual seats, and met up with John! Rayy couldn't come =( but she's in Canada! Tell us how it was!!

Areil and Roy weren't there! =D

I looked at the sky during the beginning of the game and said it was gonna pour and guess what, it poured. It got really windy too and the rain was freezing cold!! I took of Zaks jacket got soaked in the end so I took it off. Everyone seemed more enthusiastic when it was raining.

As usual we were crazy. Peaches and Ryan left early because they were cold.

*cough*

We were still crazy. Jason came later, and then JJ came to say hi. ZOMG a bunch of mini-me's followed and filled up the other half of our side of the bleachers!! It was crazy! They kept staring at me- probably cuz I looked like a slut with my bra straps down the way they were. Pssh, oh well. This one group of four kept glaring and whispering and looking at me and Zak. I say they were jealous. ;)

JJ ran off and then Steven couldn't find him and his parents got a little annoyed. I could tell when they drove Devvy Chan and me home. Also, Steven's dad- who is way too straight lace- kept looking at me like I was some demon out of control child.

Maybe I am. =p

Devvy Chan slept over. Mom was sick last night so we stayed upstairs and listened to comedy. It was fun. Woke up, ate brunch, I cut the grass, we attempted to load CSI but dad yelled at us. So, devvy chan typed on my laptop while I did some homework. Got my English stuff done, and part of my Spanish. All that's left is to study a little bit for Spanish, do Geometry, and take that test for history.

fun fun.

Golfed with dad. We didn't keep score. Came home and watched the movie Cast Away. It was sad, I almost cried. =( I liked Wilson too...

Doing nothing tomorrow, and then Monday maybe quick golf lesson and then Carnival with Zak!

ily.

No comments: