Thursday, August 7, 2008

Cha Ching

Golf practice today of course. Shaved some strokes off, shot a 57. Tomorrow we're playing at that shitty course across from the rec. We're mostly using the driving range, but I think coach will have us play it. Also we're getting pics taken tomorrow...and you guys know how much I loooooove pictures...bleh XP

After that got home and took a quick shower before heading off to pick up Peaches and Devvy Chan to go to the commons! First we hit Rue 21 (my first time being in that store).

I got a pair of jeans, like the ones that are ripped a bit and stuff, a nice green shirt for $3 and undies! Devvy Chan wouldn't go near us as Peaches and I dug through the mess of them. Heh heh, it was kinda funny. She told me that it's pointless to buy special undies because only you get to see them. That's what she thinks =p

Probably should delete the above....but I'm not... ;)

After that we went to Clair's and they had that 10 things for $10 deal. It was just little junk but still. I got a few key chains for my backpack. Also got some more pony ties for my hair (or wrist heh heh) earrings and a little change purse in the shape of a sock!! So if anybody asks where I keep my change...in my sock! Heh...it's got a black background with smiles! =D

Went to Payless and I got two pairs of shoes for $15!! I got a pair of white tennies (cuz I need em) and black shoes with skullies and stuff on them!!

Went to the wall (Wal * Mart peeps, I call it that sometimes) and got some strapless bras and nail polish remover.

Walked to Kolas and I got some pants for golf there.

Steak and shake for dinner. Anthony, our waiter, had cool hair. He kinda looked like a Cockatoo now that I think about it! XD Devvy Chan's dad picked her up and while he was waiting to turn out he yelled out the car "She won't stop talking do you want her back?!" Heh heh. Peaches mom picked us up and we went to Giant Eagle because her mom had to buy a few things and stuff.

Was home alone at my house for about two hours. They had a good CSI on today, creeped me out it was so good! Dad came home and we talked golf and stuff. Went down in the basement to watch some more CSI because he wanted to watch the Browns game. Came back up and it was puring out. It was really weird like outside when it was raining too. The lightning was awesome though.

Mom got home and I got my golf schedule finally. I'll have to take a look at it to see if I can go camping with Zak.

Mom let me use her credit card today!! I was so scared to use it, but some of the stores I didn't have enough cash so I used it like, twice. =/

Feel pretty responsible.

Postie today is filled with lot's of !!!!!! and smiles heh.

That's all for now. Gonna call Zak, clean my room, and then hit the sack.

ily.

1 comment:

rachel said...

when i went to play mini golf with my cousin, i shot a 61 out of 18 holes, the highest par being 3. mini golf, really. I SUCK AT THIS GAME.

=]

i love the clothes they have at rue 21, i just hate the prices =p

and the undies comment, i feel like i should agree with devvie, but actually, i agree with you more =p

hope to see you soon, you still need that book from me, right?

loves