Monday, August 25, 2008

@#%%^$@$%!

Stayed up till 3 again last night cuz I couldn't sleep again. This is gonna be great once school rolls around.

Dad took me to the office so I could have my 'last day lunch' and then I sat around and did nothing for about and hour and a half.

On the van ride to the school everyone decided that they should blast the hannah-mother-fucking-tanna the whole 45 minutes to the golf course.

I'm seriously gonna snipe that fucking son of a bitch slut whore face.

Golf game was okay. Shot a 55. Meh. Actually that's bad.

Tried to drown out that little slutassbitchwhoreface with my IPod on the way home but it didn't work. Coach lectured us. And my dad rubbed my terrible score in my face and went on a rant about how I need to play golf more, and go to the range and shit. Then he asked me what color golf bag I wanted so he could pick it up at Dicks. I said black. SO he goes on another rant about how I'm turning into some Gothic bitch and that he isn't gonna deal with shit like that, and if I turn into a black 'bloodsucker' he was gonna kick me outta the house and said that the next thing I was gonna do was start slitting my wrists.

Ha too late for that.

And seriously, just because I like black, doesn't mean I'm gonna turn into...what did he say, a black bloodsucker? Yeah love you too dad.

Got home and wanted to get on the computer and it was acting up and I got so pissed that I threw my wireless mouse against the wall. There's a dent there now, but the mouse is still in tact. I've bashed and threw it so many times, people with anger issues like me should get them.

Got my shit together for school.

I fucking hate school.

Yeah, ya get to see your friends, but that's just about it.

Still need to do those stupid fucking questions too.

Fuck.

ily.

1 comment:

rachel said...

*hugs* sorry bout your sickish day.

if you want, i can help you on your questions, i finlally got mine done =p

i know this probably won't help, but: SLEEP!!!

=]

*hugs more*

loves