Thursday, August 21, 2008

Beep Beep Low IQ Beep Beep

Sooooooo today I woke up and went to our home match at Brandywine. Well guess what, I didn't play, thanks coach! -_-

He had this girl named Laren play, who wasn't even there at tryoutts. Coach said he just wanted to get her feet wet and get her experience. Okay, one, we're playing at our HOME course so there is an advantage not only for me, but for the whole teem. Two, she wasn't at tryoutts. Three, I didn't have any experience playing in a match and I actually had to play EIGHTEEN holes not nine unlike her.

*sigh*

Well, I got to play the par 3 with Mrs. Roback. I shot a 37! She was having an off day today, but ya know everyone has them, and it's not like she lost her temper or anything. I had fun playing with her. =)

Mega cramps when I got home. Spent most of my time on the computer.

ZOMG Areil came over my house!! O.O

I thought it was my Uncle Tot to pick us up for dinner and I was gonna answer the door, but my mom made it there first and then I heard this: "Hi Mrs. Costello is ASHLEY home?!" I duck and ran. Mom, I love her soooooooo much, told her I was at golf.

*bows down to mom*

Then she left and my Uncle and Grammy came coon after. We went to the Winking Lizard. I had only had a honey bun the whole day, but I wasn't really hungry still, so I had a small burger and fries.

Got home, spent some more time on the computer, talked to Zak, and now I'm gonna talk with my mom, watch family guy, clean my room, and go to bed.

Oh and guess what, finally got those bus postcards today but guess what! They're all wrong! They put the wrong street address for your stop and time. Idiots.

ily.

1 comment:

rachel said...

heh, on my sister's bus card it said that she's be picked up at 12 pm.

but they at least got the address right on one of them. [emily's]

1 out of 4. geezies...

*is tempted to just pop up at your house* heh. =]

loves