Sunday, August 24, 2008

Shoes...Shoes...Shoes...OMG! Shoes O.O

Heh.

Grammy took me to the mall today because I had an appointment to check on my contacts and order more. After that we went to Macy's and Payless. I got a skirt and dress at Macy's and I got shoes at Payless (dur da dur no duh)! I got myself a pair of black Airwalks with a heart with wings on the side. They're like DC's and Etnies (spelling? awe who cares) but ya know, just not the name brand. Since the shoes run so big I had to get a size 5! XD

I feel like a first grader cuz they're so small. =p

I'm wearing them right now too, I love them so much.

After the stores I got Mc Donalds and when the lady asked if I wanted ketcup I said a lot and she gave me this handful of packets and then went to get the food. This guy working the grill looked at was like O.o "Woah...that's A LOT of ketchup!" then he disappeared and got out this huge contained and was like "You sure you don't want this?!"

I thought it was funny. =p

Then after lunch I went to Mally's to get my mom something. When I was getting my change the lady laughed at my sock change purse. She said it was cute. ^-^

Ooooooh!

Finally got to talk to this girl on youtube today! She liked a few of my vids and we started talking over yt and then we exchanged screen names. Her name is Leah and she lives in South Carolina. Dunno her age yet, don't wanna sound like a petafile ya know?

Devvy Chan doesn't your brother live in SC?

Ummm...ZOMG school starts in THREE FREAKING DAYS!!!

GAAAAAH!!!

*goes crazy....er*

Golf tomorrow guys, not gonna be able to do anything.

Downloaded the song Down With The Sickness by Disturbe finally. I like the song, it's just there is this one part in it and the guy is screaming at his abusive mom calling her a stupid fucking whore and stuff like that. Yeah, personally I think they didn't need that and should have left it out. But, I can't change the song so I'll just have to deal....the rest of it is good though. =)

Well that's about it for now!

ily.

No comments: