Sunday, July 20, 2008

An adventuuure, we're going on an adventuuuuure!!

Slept in until 12 today! It was awesome!!! Wonder what my dad is on to let me sleep in that late....i mean I don't care he can keep on doing it, it's just maybe...he can share- no just kidding people.

Sp spent the day reading half of To Kill A Mocking Bird and trying to answer at least some of the questions. After that spent the day trying to avoid reading the other half until tomorrow and was successful in doing so.

I took Hammy on an adventuuuuure! Hammy went...OUTSIDE O.O He was really scared at first so I had him sit on my lap on the deck and then he started to walk around. He seemed to like the blimp when it came over, it was funny to watch him try and follow it in the sky. Then we went inside and I texted Dev and stuff for the day.

Oh, we finally went hiking and explored those rocks by the walking path that we said we had to explore for about...maybeh....5 years now? It lasted all of maybe 10 minutes and then we went home lol. Work tomorrow, I'll bring To Kill A Mocking Bird.

Rayy is there any chance I could borrow A Raisin In The Sun when you're done with it?

ily.

1 comment:

rachel said...

i'll try to give it to you if i ever finish it. i'm a really slow read adn a really good procrastinator.sp? i red about 30 pgs in two days.. uhh

i'll see if i can get it done by the begining week of august. hopefully. =]

yay adventures!