Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Pwnage, Storms, and Endings.

Slept in until 12 today.

Golf I did some major pwnage. Here's how it went:

So I was grouped with Patrick (who I think I called Paul in an earlier post...sorries), his brother Kyle, and the asshole sexist pig Frankie. We'll call him the AHSP for short. So, on the second hole he turns to Kyle and goes "Why does the CHICK (not girl, but CHICK) always hit from OUR tee's? It's not like she can hit far."

I hit the ball and made the green and he didn't make it halfway up the fairway. Pwnage 1.

Then on the third hole Kyle hits a bad shot short and into the pond. AHSP looks straight at me and says "Jeez Kyle, I think you need to stop hitting like a CHICK and you'll do better." Well that set me off. I hit my ball nice, in the middle of the fairway, long. AHSP goes up and hit his ball even shorter than Kyles and into the lake. When he was walking to his clubs I looked right at him and went "I think he needs to stop hitting like YOU." He got pissed and left our group to play with the other three-some. Pwnage 2,

I win ha ha ha.

After that JJ got me food because he's so nice, and then we went home and my mom and me watched the storm roll it. It was really windy and cool and we got to see the lightning crash down in our back field. It even hailed and stuff. Hammy tried to catch it from the window.

Spent the rest of my time up in my room. Where basically the last of my day happened.

So ya know that last post about Ryan and the ear thing and how Zak was going to call him and stuff? Well, Zak called him today and while in the middle of saying he was sorry and that it was an accident Ryan got pissed and hung up on him. After a long while Ryan logged on at some point- I didn't hear the door opening sound when he did- so when I noticed he was on I said hellos and then asked him to talk to Zak because I didn't want the fight between then to last. He went on ranting about how he said that Zak was telling him that it was his fault (god forbid anything is) and started calling Zak and asshole and stuff like that. I told him that he was over reacting a bit, and that in my point of view it was both of there faults (Zak shouldn't have been stupid to put the antenna there, and Ryan shouldn't have been stupid to let him) and he started cussing at me and told me to fuck off. I decided then that I was done with his crap, called him an asshole and then exited out of his IM.

Now out of all this and previous fights I think you all have learned that Ryan is always right, knows everything, is the king, and that nothing is ever his fault. Well I'm tired of it and I'm done dealing with him. He's lost another friend for good this time. I hope is ear gets better, but I'm done with him. I'm sorry I called him an ass, but I'm done.

The end.

I've got work tomorrow, but Thursday I'm off. Dad is going to take me to Glen Eagle to play golf. He said it's Twinsburg's course and that its nice. But lets be honest, any of Nordonia's home turf for any sport just sucks. The track, football/soccer/anything else they use it for field, golf course, gym, sucks. Even the stands and locker rooms suck. That's Nordonia for you.

Wonder what I'll do to try and keep myself from sorting boxes tomorrow.

Also, some bad news. The docter told my mom today that the nerve damage in her hand in permadent...my mom isn't going to give up yet though, she's going to a specail doctor that only does hands. I know how much it hurts her for her hand to be like this. She feels usless...and the situation is just sad to begin with. I really hope the hand doc can fix it...=(

Eeeek I should get to bed.

ily.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Omg! I was at camp today and i was gonna kick the soccer ball, you kno like a goal kick anyways one of the little boys was like let the man kick it. And i got sooo mad so i booted it and it accedently made it all the way to the sreet, and i wasn't even wearing shoes! lol