Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ho Ho, Steameeeh

Okay, so I forced myself outta bed around 10:30ish this morning. Turns out I stayed up half the night last night (try until like 4:30 in the morning) because I was afraid to leave my mom alone. My dad slept in the guest room, which is the room all the way at the end of the hallway upstairs. I wished he would have slept on the couch (like my mom has had to because he snores so fucking loud when he drinks that I can even hear him from my bedroom...-_-). I mean, what if my mom needed to go to the ER and when she called us we couldn't hear?? So I sat at the top of the stairs with my pillow, curled in a ball. Hammy came up later and sat next to me, so at least I had some company I guess.

Mom fell asleep, and I didn't wanna be grumpy at Dev's, so I decided to go back into my room, my back was killing me from being in a ball for hours anyways. I get most of my sleep in the morning, from 5-10ish, so I'm sorta kinda well rested....

Attempted to clean my room and then packed some things to go to Dev's. I brought her 4 Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup cans because I know how much she likes them, and come Chewy Bars. I know how she's trying to lose weight, and they're only 90 calories. They seem to give me a little energy boost too, so I brought some over to try (these were chocolate cherry ones) and she liked them, so I gave her the rest in the box. Mom got me some chocolate, and smores one's Devvy Chan, so don't worry I have breakfast.

Watched the movie To Kill A Mocking Bird. I thought it was pretty good, and it was in black and white, and I like black and white movies. I've gotta say, for those who watched the movie A Separate Piece, the acting, effects, and just plain movie was a hell of a lot better even though it was in black and white.

I'm gonna look at the question's again, I think you can answer at least some of them. Otherwise, I wanna read the book since I liked the movie.

Devvy Chan and I were gonna walk today, but it was tooooooooooo hot (notice the title), so we watched the movie Stick It (which was good) and Bring It On (which, well I dunno I didn't really like, I'm not one for cheerleaders). I played with her dog, and went home around 7 with my mom to water plants and watch The Ruins. Zak said it sucked, but Mom and I liked it. She said the ending in the book was different from the ending in the movie though.

It was weird while watching the movie. Well, when we had to pause it so mom could get more yogurt. She suddenly started going off on how proud of me she was, and how she was so sorry about her getting sick a lot, and started crying, saying that she was selfish she had children, and how much she loved me. I got really scared because she kinda sounded....well suicidal. Not that she would kill herself, just that it the way she was saying all this sounded like she was gonna...die soon. Like she knew her time was short. I dunno if my mom is gonna make it to my graduation, and I always feel guilty for wanting her to live more. She's always in so much pain. I don't think any of you see it, but she's in a lot of pain, and she has been ever since she was a kid. I mean, her back molars are cracked from grinding them down so much in pain....and all the meds and shots she has to take and get. She shouldn't deserve to live like that. Nobody should.

My laptop can't seem to find the wireless Internet connection I've been using for the past two days. I'm hoping that if I connect it downstairs, and then restart it might help. If not then this will defiantly suck.

I heard it was gonna be even hotter tomorrow, and dad want's me to golf. Of course he does, on the day where it's gonna be above 90. Well fuck that, I'm not getting my sleep deprived ass outta bed at 7 in the morning to practice for his dream (for those of you that don't know, it's making the team...). I'll go to the range tomorrow, but I'm not gonna golf when the weather is in the 90's unless I have to. Our cleaning lady is coming over tomorrow anyways, so mom will have to take me in the afternoon (when it will be hotter than hell out) to the range. But hey, I'd rather do that then get up early and golf.

Going to see the movie Wanted tomorrow with my Mom, JJ, Grammy, and Uncle Scott. He got a new Jeep Wrangler, so I finally get to see it and ride in it! *squeals* I'm so excited!! I like those types of cars. Well, gonna go to bed, and if I can't sleep, I'll attempt and my summer reading book.

Oh yeah, got my first pay check yesterday!!! It's so cool!

ily.

No comments: