Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Grrrrrrrrr

Does anyone know how to upload an image from my compter as a background? Anyone? I want this cool little background I made on paint to be it.



Ummm....lookin to change my blog layout and style soon, just need the background....very annoying that it's not coming up.



Work was busy. Last day basically because of golf tryoutts. If I make it, it means that any day that has to do with golf I can't do anything....meh....we better not have a lot of practice days... Zak is planning on taking me camping with him around the 14-16. I haven't been camping since girl scouts, and we slept in a cabin not a tent. I think it will be fun to sleep in a tent! I mean jeez, I sleep in the deck already.



Got Wendy's for lunch today- thought I'd treat myself ya know? It was farily easy in the warehouse, not much shipping to be done. Made some copies, talked to Doug (the UPS guy, member folks?), and stuff like that.



Tired. Still alittle sick from yesterday. Dad wanted to go golfing, I wanted to hit balls at the range because it was waaaaaay hot outside. He said is wasn't bad and loaded up the clubs, there wasn't any point in arguing. Well we both played shitty, and when we got home we were sick from...what? Was it the heat...? The heat that was the reason I wanted to go to the range and not actually play a game of golf?! The heat which my dad said wasn't that bad?!

Right. Moving on!

We all were supossed to go to the park today but suddenly the people who were coming couldn't make it. Come on people! So my mom sugested that we take Devvy Chan to see the Batman movie. Oh, and for you Twilight fans, you'll never guess what I finally saw.

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt1099212/

Yes, they have the movie trailers out and all that jazz. Check it ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.

Now I must admit, the movie does look kinda lame, but what do you expect?

Oh, and release date for the 1st Max Ride movie is sometime in 2010.

Also, the Batman movie was EPIC. I wanna see it again. Maybeh I'll go with my Grammy and Uncle when they go to see it? I'll buy my own ticket.

Gosh I'm tired.

Might play alittle solitar and call Zak before heading off to bed. =)

ily.

No comments: