Tuesday, July 22, 2008

You Just Lost The Game...

...And I won the game! FIRST PLACE IN THE CHAMPS BABY WHOOO!!! I kicked all the guys asses and I even had to play with the AHSP!!!! O.o It. Was. Epic.

I'm so happy lol.

Had my favorite chicken for dinner! Lemon peppered chicken with some more of the awesome corn mmmmmmm....*drools* So....so good....

Went online for awhile, was on and off because I had a headache, and then talked to Zak before taking a shower. Now I'm here.

Work tomorrow and then golfing after.

Thursday going over to Devvy Chan's for the day.

Friday Zak coming over

Saturday family reunion. It's gonna be at my cousin's house, which is actually awesome. Why? Well she has a pool that's like 20 feet deep, and lives on this huge plot of farm land. Also, there a freaking cows across her street!! I see them every time I go there. =)

Sunday golfing and Dev said something about a partay? For Jessica coming over I'm guessing?

Oh guys guess what I found, the R.J. 2.0!! Heh, haven't seen this in awhile. I'm gonna look through it sometime. Take a walk down memory lane. =p

Well that's about it. Finished To Kill A Mocking Bird, so now all I have to do is clean my room and stuff.

ily.

No comments: