Monday, July 21, 2008

zzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Hardly got any sleep the past few weeks and you know what they say, you never can catch up with lost sleep.

So lets see what's been up...

6:30 to get up for work, self confidence level's decresing, dad yelled at me about buying a pair of gogo boots from ed that he say's i'll never wear (which I will), Kris yelled at me about scaning, Debbie yelled at me for having nothing to do (well sorry that you couldn't give me something to do...), John yelled at me for not bringing out hard copies, it was hot as hell in the warehouse and I was wearing jeans because I thought I was gonna spend most of my Monday up in the offices where they pump AC in there like crazy, the stupid tape wouldn't stick to the boxes which got my mood even worse, and my mom yelled at me because for dinner I said I was only eating an ear of corn and a pork chop and she says that isn't enough...

Actually for dinner I ended up eating half the pork chop and 2 ear's of corn. The corn was so good....

Went upstairs and fell right to sleep around 7 and woke up around 8:30ish to give Ed her money for the gogo boots. Watched part of House, and now I'm just here to blog quickly before going to bed.

Why am I forcing myself to sleep and maybe poping a few pills to help?

Well 1 I would like to sleep fully for whatever time I can and 2 I have to be at my golf league at 8:30 in the freaking morning for our champs. Great. Then I have work tomorrow to so I should really just give up sleeping right now if the drugs don't help.

Dev is gonna lend me her black nail polish, I'm gonna wear it to try and stop biting my nails.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nail_biting

She wikied it for me, didn't help but there could have been something there I guess. Dev says I need to be determind, but I really don't care, I'm just gonna see if this helps and if it doesn't then screw it, I'll bite my nails to the day I die I guess.

Dad says that one of my boyfriends is gonna dump me because of how ugly my nails look. Well fuck him and fuck them, the obviousely must not be very good boyfriends to dump me for such a stupid reason. >=/

Had no spelling errors in my blog postie, yippiee I guess...first time this has happened. Spelling improved ya think?

bad mood. bleh. blah. and I don't want any hugs.

have a pounding headache....uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh!!!!

good. night.

ily.

No comments: