Monday, July 28, 2008

No Time To Rest

ZOMG so I finally managed to keep busy ALL DAY during work! I was in the ware house after doing scanning and stuff. Oh, and we have a cause for a celebration! I finally sorted the last box of fastener! No more crazy eyes! Woo hoo!

Lunch was kinda fun today. We only got 2 calls this time (which is weird because everyone seems to call during lunch...) and everyone say around just talking and eating for the hour. We talked about school, crap in the paper, did a crossword puzzle, little things like that. It was fun.

Wanted to go with Devlyn to the park today but he gave me a lecture on how I wouldn't have enough time to hit golf balls, eat dinner, and then go to the park. Well, on the way BACK from hitting balls at the range (*sigh* GOLF BALLS PEOPLE) he goes "are you and dev still going to the park?" (remember this is after he yelled at me that I'm not going...) and I said no we were planning something for tomorrow. "why? you've got time."

-_-

My apologies Devvy Chan, I can't help my father's assholeness and idiocy.

Watched some more Who's Line. I think I forgot to mention that they finally came! Three days late, but at least they came I guess. They came Friday by the way.

Dev's party last night was a blast! Jess looks so different! She still sounds American, but her style of clothing is different. And Ed actually dress up, in like, white pants, a v-neck top, and well..ya know like a woman! I didn't recognize her! (no offense ed- you looked great by the way)

Bryan came and as soon as he stepped outta his car Zak charged at him and picked him up! XD

Wrestled around, ate pizza, and then walked all the way to Erin's to figure out that her mom was actually driving to Dev's. So we walked back, and met Erin in the drive way and hung around. It was fun. I forgot the football, but we're all crazy so it's not like it made a difference.

During the party Zak started not to feel good. I think it might have been the pizza? *shrugs* At the moment but he says he's better than last night.

Dad going outta town Thursday! Can't wait! Dad free! Dad free!

...*cough* ah hem.....

Well that's about it. =)

ily.

No comments: