Friday, July 11, 2008

Oh On The Laaaaaazy Riveeeeeeeer

Mkays, haven't posted in the last few days. Let's see.

Yesterday my dad and I went golfing with my grandpa and Glen Eagle golf course. It's a nice course I guess, just a few minor problems. For example they must have fertilized the greens with something, because there was this smell every time I went up to putt that gave me the biggest headache and nausea, and, there were too many 'dog leg' holes. I hate those...so much...

But I got three par's, and I think it was one of the best day's in my grandpa's life. I could tell it was important to him, so at least I made him happy. It's days like that I spend with him that make me wish that my mom's dad was alive. He passed away when I was in 1st grade, so I never really got to know him. I remember days though when I was little and in my grandma's old house. Grandpa would be sitting in his wheel chair (he had some type of cancer and lost his ability to walk at age 17) and I would be sitting on the floor near the kitchen table with my grandma's money jar organizing all the pennies in one pile and dimes in another, and so on and so forth, and he'd try his best to explain to me how to count everything so we could try and total it. He would give me a dollar each time we counted though! ^-^

Anyways after that I went home, spent 2 hours reading more of The Host and then cu the grass in the backyard. (When my dad's friend Gary came over he said that my dad cut the back nicer than the front and I looked at him and said that I cut the grass in the back and that my DAD cut the grass in the front yard.) I talked to Devlyn online after that, she's like, finally on now because she has a computer, yayz!

Today we took Pioneer Water Park with us! We spent most of our time on the lazy river and such. I spent the day at her house too! We went into random chat rooms and laughed our heads off at all the questions these horny guys were asking us (yes, horny). Mostly about our 'package' I'll say. We didn't answer them though, so don't worry guys. Watched a few minutes of TV then I tried on and borrowed an outfit from her to wear to Apple Bee's for my b-day lunch tomorrow, and on my date with Zak!

It's a short, plaid skirt with a chain, and a black shirt with a red tank top underneath. I think it looks cute. ^-^

Wonder what's gonna happen tomorrow! I'm so excited, and I can't believe I made it to 15!! =D

ily.

No comments: